User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone Else Want to Buy a Lunette?

Mods I hope it's OK to post this.

I want to buy a Lunette and it's cheaper if you buy 2 at once (multiples of 2), and if you buy 3 or more then shipping from Finland is free.

I know Pobblebonk said she was keen but I'm wondering if anyone else is interested in ordering one with me, so that we qualify for the free shipping...?
    • If I order 3, it works out to be approx $43-44 each.
    • If I order 4 (or any multiples of 2), it works out to be approx $41-42 each
    (actual cost depends on the exchange rate on the day)

I am happy to arrange the credit card payment via PayPal if people can pay me with Direct Deposit. Anyone who's bought/ sold/ swapped MCN and done fabric co-ops with me can vouch for my honesty

BTW I'm in Sydney but if they fit in a large envelope then I should be able to post to you for free once I receive them. If they don't fit, then postage would probably be $3.85 (under 500g/ small parcel rate).

Let me know...

ETA: let me know by 5pm Sunday, as I'll place my order Sunday night.
    Last edited by ~Kimba~; 01-06-2007 at 15:25. Reason: postage details
    mama to son jethro 13.10.06
    second bubba due 28.12.09

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 definite takers so far - is anyone else interested? It would be great if we could at least get a 4th person as it just makes it a little bit cheaper if we buy in multiples of 2

I'll wait till after the weekend to give anyone else a chance to join in...

PM me if you are interested!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to Kimbaleo, I just don't have the money! I've got a Mooncup, so I don't really need it!
    Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth. ~Henry David Thoreau

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK it looks like I'm up to 5 now Do we have a 6th? hehehe.

Just let me know by around 5pm on Sunday - I'll be placing the order on Sunday evening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to think about it Kimba, not sure if i want to stick to cloth or be brave and try a cup .

When is the deadline ?

ETA : whoops just read the last post.

I'll let you know.
    Last edited by KarniF00l; 01-06-2007 at 11:34.
    Me = Lauren, DH = Jamie.
    The kiddies = Dion (8), Calista (5)
    Jye, (4) Dakota (2). and Lillah (3months).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I said I never would, but I ordered a Diva Cup yesterday. Grrrr. Maybe I could try both?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying to figure out whether to get a diva or a lunette..Can anyone help? I know the diva is cheaper but is the lunette that much better that it is worth paying the extra? If so then I will get that one. Also how much is postage for the lunette?

They may actually give further discount if we order 6 or so at a time???
    Last edited by sarahbelle; 01-06-2007 at 13:13.
    Proud Mummy of two beautiful children
    Benjamin born 30/11/05
    Jordan born 13/08/08

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sopolicha View Post
    I said I never would, but I ordered a Diva Cup yesterday. Grrrr. Maybe I could try both?
    Alot of ppl do have a couple of different ones. I'd like to have a couple - the lunette holds more so I think that would be good at the beginning of my period when it's quite heavy, but I like the Mooncup for the fit.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbelle View Post
    I am trying to figure out whether to get a diva or a lunette..Can anyone help? I know the diva is cheaper but is the lunette that much better that it is worth paying the extra? If so then I will get that one.
    Diva cup seems to be the most popular, but ppl need to keep in mind that is mostly because it is the most readily available in the US so it's talked about most on forums. It's really a personal preference - what feels good for one woman may not feel right for another. Get both
    Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth. ~Henry David Thoreau

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay grem, you talked me into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Diva cup seems to be the most popular, but ppl need to keep in mind that is mostly because it is the most readily available in the US so it's talked about most on forums. It's really a personal preference - what feels good for one woman may not feel right for another. Get both[/quote]

Thanks..but I'm not sure that helped!!! I really need to make a decision, this is quite exciting! I had never heard of them until now and am surprised more poepl don't have them! I guess I shouldn't count my chickens before I have used it, but it sounds sooo great!

Anyother opinions would be great! Diva or Lunette?

xoxox
    Proud Mummy of two beautiful children
    Benjamin born 30/11/05
    Jordan born 13/08/08