User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Baldie's Mum is offline <--- Tommy Campbell, T.C, Baldie.....whatever you call him, he is ours!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Talking What day is implantation?

Hi there, i have a thread day 22, help! out there....What day is implantation???? what does it feel like?

i have cramps and i am on clomid so it cant be ovulation? (or can it?)

I am on day 22, and confused??? never had implantation before.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    If conception occurred, implantation (when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall) typically happens seven to ten days after ovulation, but it can happen a few days earlier or later as well.
    There are some signs of implantation or successful conception that may be seen on your chart but all of them can occur with or without pregnancy. You can also be pregnant and see none of these signs on your chart. There is thus really no way to know if they are related to implantation while they are happening, though they occur with greater frequency on pregnancy charts. Some possible signs of implantation or successful conception are:
    • light spotting that happens for just a brief period of time around seven to ten days past ovulation.
    • a second thermal shift that occurs around seven to ten days past ovulation.
    • a dip in temperature that lasts just a single day, around seven to ten days past ovulation.
    While these signs may offer clues as to whether or not you have an increased probability of pregnancy, they are really not a reliable way to gauge whether or not you may be pregnant. You can experience any of these signs and be pregnant, or not pregnant, just as you can experience none of these signs and be pregnant or not pregnant. Keep this in mind when you are scrutinizing your chart while you wait to take a pregnancy test.
    While you can be cautiously optimistic if you do see these signs (if you have well-timed intercourse during your fertile time) there is no way to really know if you are pregnant before you can reliably test for pregnancy. Likewise, if you do not see these signs (and you have well-timed intercourse within your fertile time) you need not give up hope before the end of your cycle. Many women do not experience implantation signs or very early pregnancy signs at all.
    Me + Him = 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    A minority of women who become pregnant report that they feel cramps around implantation time. There is, however, no way to know in advance if any cramps you are experiencing in the luteal phase are related to implantation. Like other signs of possible implantation, there is really no way to definitively associate the experience with pregnancy, even after the pregnancy test is positive. Unusual cramping, discomfort or pain should be reported to your doctor.

and

The term implantation dip is often used to refer to a luteal phase dip that occurs around the time of expected implantation (7-10 days past ovulation). While this pattern does not always result in pregnancy, the term is often used because of the timing of the dip and because this pattern appears with greater frequency on pregnancy charts than non-pregnancy charts. There are a couple of factors that may help to explain why this pattern appears with greater frequency on pregnancy charts.
    1. The corpus luteum (which produces the heat inducing hormone, progesterone) normally peaks in its production of progesterone and then begins to recede around the middle of the luteal phase. In conception cycles, it is "rescued" when the embryo implants and then continues to produce progesterone until the placenta can take over hormone production.
    2. Estrogen, in opposition to progesterone, has a lowering effect on temperatures. A secondary estrogen surge in the middle of the luteal phase may cause a temperature dip at this time. Indeed this may explain why this pattern also occurs on non-pregnant charts. Mid-luteal phase estrogen levels, however, have been found to be higher in conception cycles than non-conception cycles and this may also contribute to the greater frequency with which we see this pattern on pregnancy charts.
    When you see a mid-luteal phase dip on your chart, however, it does not necessarily mean that you are pregnant. Likewise, you do not have to see this pattern to be pregnant. As long as you have intercourse in your fertile time, you have a chance to be pregnant with any ovulation pattern
    Me + Him = 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    i got all of that from FF
    Me + Him = 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks hun!

That helped me also :-)
    Me (Shona) 23
    Him (Dan) 29

for a sticky pregnancy!!!

Baldie's Mum is offline <--- Tommy Campbell, T.C, Baldie.....whatever you call him, he is ours!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh well that gives me a little hope....its been 7 days since conseption!!!!! soooooooo who knows. its in the bug fellas hands now! thank you for all that info~ it was a huge help!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same for me ains... 7DPO today

for us both, that means AF is due on Anzac Day... and that's my nephews birthday
    So all positive signs....

Lots and Lots of

Shona
    Me (Shona) 23
    Him (Dan) 29

RoarsomeMum is offline Right to speak, responsibility to listen..
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just remember that not everyone gets signs.. I know my BBt stayed higher, but I did not get a second shift or spotting or any of those signs, and I still got my BFP! So dont give up hope if you dont get any signs Ains! You are still in with a shot!!!!!

Sometimes people look into the sun and see nothing but the eternal dark
    Instead of attacking them, why not share some of your sun?

Be KIND today and everyday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shonie View Post
    Same for me ains... 7DPO today

for us both, that means AF is due on Anzac Day... and that's my nephews birthday
    So all positive signs....

Lots and Lots of

Shona

The only thing that really excites me is i can either have period cramps.....I DO NOT GET MY AF WITH OUT MEDICAL ASSISTANCE....
    or implantation cramps........WHICH IS MORE EXCITING!!!!!!! How exciting shona! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Either one is fantastic but more for Implantation!!
    Let the 1WW begin
    Me (Shona) 23
    Him (Dan) 29