User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Melbourne Baby competitions

Hi i have a 10week old son Tyler who i would like to enter into some baby competitions. One of my friends mums use to judge them and when she saw him she said i should enter him into some, because she rekkons he has a perfect face for it. But i am having alot of trouble finding any competitions. so if anyone knows of some competitions in the melbourne/bayside area could you please let me know as i would love to see how my son does. yours sincerely brooke

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry that i can't help but i'm looking for baby competitions in brisbane - i used to judge them years ago but am having trouble trying to find them now. i just want to take eliana along for some fun & an outing out!!
    in a pink girly wonderland with my two girls
    four year old fairy
    two year pixie

Thanks
    Reviews

Default modelling info

Hi. I would love for my very cute son to do some model work too, but it seems they are not considered until they are size o, or are six months. Check out http://www.alliance.org.au/rights/agents/vicagt.pdf for more info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check your local paper. Thats where I used to find ads for comps in local shopping centres. Beware the mums who take it VERY seriously!!

our little treasures is offline Gorgeous family wonderful friends <3 life!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been searching the web trying to find new shows to take my 13mnth grl to, I haven't had any luck yet. I have taken her to 3 so far though it seems as if they are hard to come by due to the negative reflect from certain individuals. Which once you find one and mention it you will recieve many coments, but if you and your child have as much fun as I do with my girl then just ignore it. If I come across any I will post it for all who are interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

I have two numbers of women who hold baby shows around melbourne. First number is 9727 3047 and she will tell you when the next shows will be held. There is also another number 0419 552 107 but this lady will apparently not be back until the end of May. The next baby show being held through her is at Stud Park shopping centre Rowville May 25th. Her name is Roselea.

If you discover any other shows around the area please email me.

Regards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I am also looking for baby modelling for my daughter. If anyone knows of any contacts in melbourne's west.

our little treasures is offline Gorgeous family wonderful friends <3 life!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default meets

I have actually been to rosalea baby shows I was after some others, in Melbourne area. The only ones around seem to be rosalea as I went to one a few months ago and it was going to be taken over by her!!! I would love a change of scenery.

Thanks
    Reviews

Exclamation Model Comps

Hi Melbourne mums,
    I was looking for the same & am going to enter my baby into a great competion Face of childrens fashion at Kidz Expo its in Sydney check it out though as they may do a melbourne show & the same thing.
    I saw it on the web site www.kidzexpo.org

Thanks
    Reviews

Lightbulb baby models

Hi I am a Mum of Charlie & James, my sister lives in Sydney & told me all about putting her girls into that face of fashion comp at Kidz Expo I rang them cause I had to know, they are doing it in Melbourne too !
    Didn't ask about any prize but who cares would be just so nice to enter them.

Gotta give it a go girls!! let them know how gorg our little boys are.