being at stay at home mum is hard work, we all know it, and is really emotionally draining at times, plus we do it for free .. now thats dedication
i was so sick of hearing my dh complain that he's the one bringing in the money... while its true, i pointed out some truths for him too....
1. if i didnt stay at home to watch our 3 children most of that money would go towards childcare.
2. while he might be working long shifts, my only time off from my job is when im alseep.. even though our kids sleep in the bed too...
3. if i didnt do all the washing, meals, cleaning, yardwork and general maintenance, who would... him
4. while i am the primary care giver, they are our children and as such i expect him to have more responsibility in their care... such as watching the kids while i have a break... cause i need it trust me.
5. this is my work place... im the boss... so follow my rules or your fired