User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baby Modelling

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby Modelling

Hi to all,

I'ts been so long since I have been on here as baby #2, Kai Nathan has arrived. He's so lovely.

Just wondering how to get my two little angels into some kind of modelling agency or baby contests on the gold coast area? Any information would be great!

Cheers
    MUMMY aka "SHEREE" 24DADDY aka "STEVE" 26
    BABY WILLIAM aka "WILL" 3
    BABY KAI aka "KAI KAI" 2
    TWINS aka "Holey & Moley" edd 11/06/2009

Thanks
    Reviews

Default HI Sheree

HI Sheree

It's been awhile since we last saw each other. Baby Grace arrived on the 15th Nov. Funny how the kids are all the same age. Would love to catch up, Sonya said she ran into you.

Deb from old Lab Playgroup

Max born 30/08/2005

Grace born 15/11/2006

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby Modeling

I have come acrosss a free childrens model agency on the web, It might be worth looking at, its international

http://www.newfaces.com/?scout=BeauCorft

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'm on the Gold Coast, I currently have my daughter with Bambini. She got a casting call last week for a Bonds promotion, unfortunately it was in Sydney though so I couldn't get her there in time, ggggrrhhh. So Bambini might be a thought.
    Also prior to signing with them, I entered her in competitions at the shopping centres around the gold coast. I haven't seen any yet this year but maybe you could contact the shopping centres or keep checking the newspapers.
    Anyway, good luck with everything.
    Me - 25
    DH - 27
    Brodie Joseph- 5
    Tahliya Jade- 3
    Isaac James - 10 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for all your information.

I have since put ds1 and ds2 in Kidz models on the gold coast and to date have had one casting call for the babylove nappies commercial for ds1. Havn't had a call back though and it's been about 2 weeks now. But i was just excited about the call!!!! They took really good photo's and we got a copy of them too so if nothing comes oout of it all I'm happy with the photo's as it was expensive to join.

I also found a baby show at the pines shopping centre which I entered both my boys in. My ds1 won 2 trophies (one for best eyes and the other for cutest) and ds2 won a trophie for his overall age group and two ribbons (champion and star).

I will post here if I manage to get my hands on any others.
    MUMMY aka "SHEREE" 24DADDY aka "STEVE" 26
    BABY WILLIAM aka "WILL" 3
    BABY KAI aka "KAI KAI" 2
    TWINS aka "Holey & Moley" edd 11/06/2009