Hi all, I am kind of a newbie, in the sense that I haven't been here since 2009 when I was pregnant with my firstborn DD! Now I'm back with a new login (forgot the old details) I can't even remember what my username was lol
I'm going to go with introducing myself using the 5 things and 1 quirk
- I'm married to an awesome FIFO/DIDO DH and live with my 3 biological children (DD1, DD2 and DS) and my DSD
- I have a number of medical illnesses that I hide very well every day - epilepsy, Coeliac Disease, chronic anaemia and insulin resistance.
- I LOVE yoga and walking, and I love working out when I can fit it in around school runs, toddler tantrums and housework.
- I'm not currently employed, but I'm studying from home
- I am an autism mum! My 7 year old has ASD, SPD and ADHD.
And my quirk is...
I used to be a Diesel Mechanic!!!
Pleased to be back and I hope to meet some new online friends here xo