+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi My name is Caz....

Hello, my name is Caz in WA
    Am 35YO - But think and feel like am in my late 20s (tad bit of a workaholic)
    2016 has been an eventful year, fell PG around my birthday (so you could say my DH gave me the best present ever) - got married when I was 18wks PG and am now 30wks PG So surprise baby due 24th Feb 17.

I've learnt so much along the way and I am still learning.
    Sometimes its overwhelming and makes me realise how much info is out there (or how little I know)

Have joined Bubhub for info, advice and mingle with others that are in my area / and are also due in Feb 2017.
    Last edited by CazZak; 17-12-2016 at 22:26.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CazZak For This Useful Post:

Mason98  (18-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Caz!
    Contrats on being pregnant! I am sure you will have such an awesome time while you pregnant despite the health issues it can create.

I'm 18 and a single dad so a little different to you, I have a almost 17 month old, and I love it too, life can be hard as a parent but it's also such an awesome thing!

Also I'm on the Gold Coast.
    Last edited by Mason98; 18-12-2016 at 00:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Caz, welcome to bubhub.