Closed Thread
Page 3 of 122 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Hello amywillo86, welcome! I had no frosties either
    What cycle plan did you follow?
    I was on the long down protocol - 300 Gonal. This time they are trying the short protocol with 450 Gonal. Hopefully it makes a difference! How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Thanks. I'm only just now starting to feel a bit more human and can actually talk about it now.
    I'm not really sure. I should find out. I'm with wfc. Who are you guys with?
    Very perfect timing for you! Let the countdown begin!
    I'm with WFC too! I think they come back on the 9th of January. My AF is due on the 10th so I remember thinking it was just in time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @amywillo86 I will be on short protocol but with 300 Gonal f. I'm not sure how I will respond because I didn't respond well to 300 on long protocol. I asked for 450 but they didn't think I needed it. I am getting my AMH tested when af arrives, they said they would consider upping the dose depending on the results of that. Have you done an AMH too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    I'm with WFC too! I think they come back on the 9th of January. My AF is due on the 10th so I remember thinking it was just in time.
    Oh that's good news thanks @amywillo86 that Is good timing for you! I have no idea when to expect my af...googling tells me anywhere from 4-9 weeks!

who is your fs there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag - Yes my AMH is 6.1 so it is low for my age. I'm unlikely to have OHSS due to my AMH, they probably just want to make sure before increasing your dosage.

@Snoopa - Ashley Fong... I love her so far! How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amywillo86 is the AMH the same as an antral follicle count? I thought I recall being told the AMH tells you how many antral follicles you have at the beginning of a cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post

@Snoopa - Ashley Fong... I love her so far! How about you?
    Mine is Dr Melhem. She's awesome and she cares so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Snoopa, did she explain why you she thought you may have miscarried at 8 weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag AMH and follicle count are different tests but they usually correlate. AMH is a blood test that can be done at any time of your cycle, AFC is an ultrasound. From what I understand, they use both tests to determine your ovarian reserve. People with lower AMH tend to have a lower follicle count, and vice versa. Do you know what your follicle count was? How many eggs did they collect last cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET January/February 2017

Thanks @amywillo86. Outside of IVF the AFC is 9-11. During IVF I got 13 follicles first time but only 2 eggs. Second cycle about 10 follicles but only 3 eggs.

My FS said long cycle is no good. She said short one would be better for me.