+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Vasectomy reversal

Hi, so i was on here 2 years ago when going through ivf ( due to dh having a vasectomy) and found everyone here very supportive, now im back in the game of ttc again this time dh is getting a vasectomy reversal.
    Im 30, dh 36. I have 3 kids from previous relationship, dh has 2. We still really want one together.
    Ivf was horrible. After all the stress, clinic visits 2 hours away, bt, needles...12 eggs taken, 1 made it and was transfered. Bfn.
    We are booked in to see Dr Robert Woolcott for vr 9th Feb 2017. The waiting is killing us.
    Anyone else been through reversal after ivf and what is your opinion and out come?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a friend go through the same (reversal then ivf) she fell pregnant on the 3rd transfer and had a great pregnancy. She found the ivf drugs tough but they wanted the baby. Sorry I don't have more detail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH had his reversed and he has sperm antibodies. We have to do IVF now but makes it easier for him to give a sample to use for ISCI. It is always worth a try. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaadams View Post
    Hi, so i was on here 2 years ago when going through ivf ( due to dh having a vasectomy) and found everyone here very supportive, now im back in the game of ttc again this time dh is getting a vasectomy reversal.
    Im 30, dh 36. I have 3 kids from previous relationship, dh has 2. We still really want one together.
    Ivf was horrible. After all the stress, clinic visits 2 hours away, bt, needles...12 eggs taken, 1 made it and was transfered. Bfn.
    We are booked in to see Dr Robert Woolcott for vr 9th Feb 2017. The waiting is killing us.
    Anyone else been through reversal after ivf and what is your opinion and out come?