+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Implantation?

Hi guys,
    I decided to stay away from the forums this month and not test for ovulation etc, give myself a break it has been a pretty good month so far!
    So here i am, AF is due today. And I am curious, what was your experience with implantation bleeding?

I have experienced the last 2 nights when I go to the toilet and wipe there has been one pinkish brown tiny little spot of colour with my cm. this spot is only about the size of a cotton tip. This morning the same thing happened. I am wearing a pad because I thought it was AF spotting, but I have only had this blood in the 3 times I have mentioned above, when wiping.

I am curious to see if this is possibly a sign of implantation? Going by when I usually ovulate, the spotting (if you can even call it that) would have started roughly 10dpo.

So while I am not getting my hopes up, and am fully prepared to see af rear her ugly head at the end of the day... there is still that part of me that keeps saying "you could be pregnant".

The only other symptom I have had was crazy sore nipples from about 7dpo - 10dpo

So here's hoping!
    Baby dust xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So update: just went to the loo again and there is now more of this pinkish brown cm. I am thinking this is most likely AF I do experience spotting before AF but it is normally continuous. Just odd that is has spotted once two nights in a row leading up to! At least I know I am regular! 30 day cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had implantation spotting/bleeding (IB) that only lasted 2 days. It was just when I wiped and was about the size of a pinhead...very small. Happened 6DPO. I became pregnant that month.

I've also had what I thought was IB that lasted 2 days. It was before my period started. It was much more than pinhead size and happened 13/14 DPO. Not pregnant that month. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    With my DD I had a small amount of pink when i wiped and then the next day i thought af was beginning as i started spotting. The day after af still hadn't arrived and i was still spotting and decided to test and got my bfp. I was 11dpo. I spotted for another 2 or 3 days after my bfp.

Oh and the spotting was more of a brown colour.