+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Irregular movement 18 weeks

Is it normal to feel a lot of movement one day, and not much at all the next? This is my second Bub and I still freak out. Have hardly felt the baby today and when I have it has been dry faint compared to the last few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Irregular movement 18 weeks

@Em9 to be on the safe side, any decrease in movements that dont follow bub's normal pattern, best to go and get checked out.

ETA: 18 weeks is still early to establish a 'pattern' but i myself am hyper vigilante due to losing our angel 6 months ago.
    Last edited by MrsMummaButterfly; 19-11-2016 at 19:14.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

Em9  (19-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I ended up laying on the floor on my tummy and Bub was going crazy so I'm guessing all is ok! Will keep an eye on it though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    Thank you! I ended up laying on the floor on my tummy and Bub was going crazy so I'm guessing all is ok! Will keep an eye on it though.
    So glad to hear hun. I have downloaded an app called Baby Kicks, to count kicks, it shows you patterns and stuff like that as its so hard to remember day to day. Hope that helps and hope your pregnancy is going well xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

Em9  (19-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My midwife recommended drinking some really cold water or something spicy to see if movement occurs 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I went for my 18 week morph scan with my first, she was asleep, the sonographer told me to go do some jumping jacks and drink cold natural
    Orange juice, apparently the natural sugars in the juice is faster to get to bubs. I'm not sure on the truth in it, but it worked!