+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need help to find recordable story book

Hey Ladies,

They don't seem to sell those recordable story books in Australia anymore? You know the ones where you can record your kid's voice on each page to give to someone as a gift.

My step kids are moving interstate at Christmas so really want to get one for DH.

I love love love this one by Hallmark - 'Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You' http://www.hallmark.com/gifts/books/...-1KOB1106.html

It's sold out online though. Are there any USA Bub Hubbers or anyone heading that way soon that could have a look at a Hallmark store for me?

Or does anyone know of a similar product here in Aus?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had one when DD was young for xmas present for my mum when she was little, she's now 7. I'm trying to remember where I got it. Will post as soon as I remember. Maybe a gift shop like wild or similar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah they used to have them at some card shops here but no longer stock them for some reason

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hallmark makes them but I can't find them in Aus anymore and buying online seems to be a rip off. I've been trying for the past 2 yrs to find them as I'd bought some previously.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have seen them in Kmart recently, in the cards section. Try online book stores like Dymocks, booktopia, book depository. They may even be able to order it in for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Happymum2 thanks for the tip, I'll check Kmart!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Hey Ladies,

They don't seem to sell those recordable story books in Australia anymore? You know the ones where you can record your kid's voice on each page to give to someone as a gift.

My step kids are moving interstate at Christmas so really want to get one for DH.

I love love love this one by Hallmark - 'Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You' http://www.hallmark.com/gifts/books/...-1KOB1106.html

It's sold out online though. Are there any USA Bub Hubbers or anyone heading that way soon that could have a look at a Hallmark store for me?

Where abouts do you live SuferGalGc? I'm in Hawaii at the moment and will be going to a Hallmark store on Black Friday. I'd be happy to see if they have one there.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (18-11-2016),Wise Enough  (29-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Where abouts do you live SuferGalGc? I'm in Hawaii at the moment and will be going to a Hallmark store on Black Friday. I'd be happy to see if they have one there.
    Aw this is so lovely of you siansmum..

Also.. Very jealous you're in Hawaii!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siansmum View Post
    Ooh that would be so amazing!!! I'm on the Gold Coast and would more than happily pay in advance if you could find one and were happy to post it x

I haven't had any luck elsewhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferGalGC View Post
    Hey Ladies,

Hello! I got one at a bookstore at helensvale, it was a year or so ago and I also saw them at a shop called WILD cards and gifts they have a few stores around the Gold Coast.