+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due July 2017

Welcome girlies.
    Would love to hear from others due in July. Gosh it seems like so so far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, at this stage I am due July, still early days but very excited

3. The Following User Says Thank You to princessbec For This Useful Post:

Andie86  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Olivia & I'm due on the 6th July 2017.

Super excited as this pregnancy seems to be healthy and I've had two miscarriages in the past.

Unfortunately my partner of 3 years has not taken the unplanned pregnancy news very well & is finding it challenging to process.

Not sure if I'll be on my own just yet but looking forward to making some friends here & leaning on you guys for support.

Lots of love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if you ladies saw but there is another thread for due in July and there's a FB group too :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to axose8 For This Useful Post:

lebrishqt  (24-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies !!!!! I'm soooooo excited I literally just found out I'm pregnant this morning!!!! I did have an inkling over the past few weeks as this is a planned pregnancy and I have been tracking dates and a POAS test confirmed it this morning !!!! My estimated due date is between 26th July and 31st July... because I've never tracked my period dates before and also had the implanon in for 3 years before conceiving so I have no idea how long my cycle is and just estimating with what I do know!

This will be bub #2 for me. I have a daughter that is 3.5 years old. So kind of hoping this one is a boy lol but it really doesn't matter as long as he/she is healthy!

My partner was not supportive with our first unplanned pregnancy and it was quite a challenging and rocky start for both of us, however we came out good and he is absolutely over the moon and excited about it this time around so I'm very pleased about that!

Can't wait to share this beautiful experience with you lovely ladies and make some friends! <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by axose8 View Post
    I don't know if you ladies saw but there is another thread for due in July and there's a FB group too :-)
    Hello Axose8 !

I couldn't see another due date forum for July 2017, is it not in the due dates forum section? Also do you happen to know the Facebook group name? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lebrishqt View Post
    Hello Axose8 !

I couldn't see another due date forum for July 2017, is it not in the due dates forum section? Also do you happen to know the Facebook group name? Thanks
    The FB group is private so you wouldn't be able to find it but ask the girls to add you here
    Welcome to the July 2017 Due In Group (DIG)
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=557280