+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmkay View Post
    I totally see both sides here! I probably wouldn't overshare on Facebook but I'd have to tell my closest friends really early, especially this time of year. If I didn't have a glass of wine at a Christmas/NYE/summer party everyone who know anyway! Hard time of year but I like the idea of a winter baby
    I don't drink much especially with a toddler running around so glad no one will think too much of it. I do have a few parties to go too especially dps work gig.

I've had 3 losses when we told people early and he didn't tell family until 13 weeks with DD not that there is a safe zone in pregnancy,i was just showing too much lol.

I had HG so I was vomiting at least 10 times a day so many at worked thought I was but I just told them I was taking new medications lol. I'm hoping thinks go smoother next time as DD is a medical miracle and I don't feel like spending months in hospital away from her.p

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

mmmkay  (12-11-2016),Vegg  (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Unicorno89, I'm out for November, can you please put me down to test 7 December? Thanks

Good luck to everyone this month for some BFP's!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LaylaMac For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Party's are the hardest to hide not drinking, if we are successful this month we have a wedding of a close friend in our TTW, DH and I are already thinking up things to say to different people about why I'm not drinking. Thinking orange juice in a champagne flute will help hide the no alcohol as it is at a winery

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LaylaMac View Post
    Hi Unicorno89, I'm out for November, can you please put me down to test 7 December? Thanks

Good luck to everyone this month for some BFP's!!!
    All updated hun

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

LaylaMac  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeSarah View Post
    Party's are the hardest to hide not drinking, if we are successful this month we have a wedding of a close friend in our TTW, DH and I are already thinking up things to say to different people about why I'm not drinking. Thinking orange juice in a champagne flute will help hide the no alcohol as it is at a winery
    Hahaha I did something like that as i found out i was pregnant 2 days before SIL'S wedding. No one knew , not even dp at that stage and I asked the bartender to mix sprite with something to make it look like I was drinking wine lol and no one through anything of it. I finally ended up telling dp later that day as i felt so sick. I'll probably do something similar again

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

ZeSarah  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicorno89 View Post
    Hahaha I did something like that as i found out i was pregnant 2 days before SIL'S wedding. No one knew , not even dp at that stage and I asked the bartender to mix sprite with something to make it look like I was drinking wine lol and no one through anything of it. I finally ended up telling dp later that day as i felt so sick. I'll probably do something similar again
    Ha ha, great to know something like that works

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (13-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going in here?
    I've decided I hate the time between Af and O almost as much has the TWW! We're getting plenty of practice in but I just want to know if this is our month or not. I'm so impatient!! Haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NelopeJ88 For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NelopeJ88 View Post
    How is everyone going in here? 😊
    I've decided I hate the time between Af and O almost as much has the TWW! We're getting plenty of practice in but I just want to know if this is our month or not. I'm so impatient!! Haha
    Really? I don't mind that stage. I am more relaxed and less obsessive!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't mind it either. I'm just patient and not stressing either. The 2WW is when I obsess.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Vegg For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (15-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey can you please put me down for 27th? It's our first month ttc and I'm pretty sure we missed the boat as we only made our minds up mid way through the month after Ovulation had already been and went!
    I'm pretty excited for this journey. I've been reading everyone's posts for month - didn't realise how excited I was until we made our decision to try!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to pugmum88 For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (15-11-2016)