+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeSarah View Post
    Hi Unicorno89 I'm coming over here from November AF been and finished and now I'm ready to dtd again ,
    Can you put me down to test on the 5/12
    Fingers crossed that this month we get it or I will have to wait another 5 months (due to work) to TTC again, the TWW kills me I know that would be more painful.
    This is my second month TTC #1
    Good luck everyone
    All done 😊. Best of luck! Fx this is your month!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

ZeSarah  (09-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetty View Post
    AF is due on the 9th, but I'll be testing on the 10th, if I make it that far. AF came a day early this month. But I'm thankful she wasn't an ******* and let me get my hopes up haha

Good luck to everyone!
    All updated. Best of luck. Fx for this month.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can someone put me down for testing 15th December. That nasty horrible AF came today so I'm out for November. Onwards and upwards.. December's a nice month.......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel3072 For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    December would be one of the best months to be pg, with Christmas and everything else the first months will go super quick and then you will have an august baby so then it's the cooler months when your the biggest

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

Rachel3072  (12-11-2016),Unicorno89  (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel3072 View Post
    Hi, can someone put me down for testing 15th December. That nasty horrible AF came today so I'm out for November. Onwards and upwards.. December's a nice month.......
    Updated

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

Rachel3072  (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    December would be one of the best months to be pg, with Christmas and everything else the first months will go super quick and then you will have an august baby so then it's the cooler months when your the biggest
    My first was a summer baby (January). I was lucky i was able to rug up and hide my belly in winter lol.

I wasn't a fan of having a summer baby because it gets so hot. I didn't get to experience summer much during my pregnancy as i was hospitalized from 22w😣 don't know how long I'll be able to find a pregnancy bump in summer as i showed so early with DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didn't think about trying to hide the bump, , but I work in a small team and my boss has recently had his own Bub. Luckily he is understanding and we have discussed the future if I was to become pregnant just not said we are trying. I know one of the girls I work with will probably spot it before anyone else.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

Unicorno89  (12-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Didn't think about trying to hide the bump, , but I work in a small team and my boss has recently had his own Bub. Luckily he is understanding and we have discussed the future if I was to become pregnant just not said we are trying. I know one of the girls I work with will probably spot it before anyone else.
    I'll try hide mine for at least 20 weeks if i can and announce on facebook at 24 weeks. I nearly lost my daughter at 23w when my waters broke so I have very paranoid but for good reasons lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like a good plan. To many of my friends have everything about their pregnancies and new baby's on Facebook that I have vowed not to. Not going to announce it in any way, only telling close family and friends when it come up. Really don't want to be fussed over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds like a good plan. To many of my friends have everything about their pregnancies and new baby's on Facebook that I have vowed not to. Not going to announce it in any way, only telling close family and friends when it come up. Really don't want to be fussed over.
    I totally see both sides here! I probably wouldn't overshare on Facebook but I'd have to tell my closest friends really early, especially this time of year. If I didn't have a glass of wine at a Christmas/NYE/summer party everyone who know anyway! Hard time of year but I like the idea of a winter baby

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmmkay For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (12-11-2016),ZeSarah  (13-11-2016)