+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @amywillo86. That's good advice. I agree that the protocols are important and usually the first one is a bit hit and miss, but they should be able to change it up a bit to get better results for you next time.

I had a failed cycle too. Looks like we are going to be cycle buddies next month! Very exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When are you all starting in January? Can you believe it is right around the corner?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on the long protocol but didn't respond very well. They are changing me to the short cycle and upping my dosage to see if that works. I was on 300 Gonal, I will be on 450 Gonal in Jan. I will be starting around 12th Jan depending on my period (I still haven't got my period yet after this last cycle). How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    I was on the long protocol but didn't respond very well. They are changing me to the short cycle and upping my dosage to see if that works. I was on 300 Gonal, I will be on 450 Gonal in Jan. I will be starting around 12th Jan depending on my period (I still haven't got my period yet after this last cycle). How about you?
    Hehe, exactly the same as you! I will be on 300 first then maybe increased to 450. Long protocol didn't work, so going to be on the short one that starts on day 2. But worried I'll miss out because fs is back on 16 Jan and my AF is due 14 Jan, but my AF could be delayed in Dec. I've seen new clinic but need to wait for bloods. I think the AMH takes ages so worried I can't do anything until Feb. My last clinic didn't do AMH..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Hehe, exactly the same as you! I will be on 300 first then maybe increased to 450. Long protocol didn't work, so going to be on the short one that starts on day 2. But worried I'll miss out because fs is back on 16 Jan and my AF is due 14 Jan, but my AF could be delayed in Dec. I've seen new clinic but need to wait for bloods. I think the AMH takes ages so worried I can't do anything until Feb. My last clinic didn't do AMH..
    I got my AMH results back pretty quickly! Only took a week I think? Hopefully your AF is delayed a little so you can start ASAP! My clinic starts back on the 9th and I'm due on the 12th so hopefully I should be good to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    Thanks for your suggestions warratag and amywillo86.
    I was put on an antagonist cycle:
    Elonva 100 on cd2
    orgalutran 250 from cd6
    Puregon 150 from cd9 then increased to 250 from cd12
    Triggered (Ovidrel 250) on cd17 for EPU on 28/11.
    I'm still waiting for AF to show up.
    It used to be like clockwork but really unpredictable since I had our son.
    I'm hoping it will be mid-late January as I've put in leave for the long weekend for just over a week when school resumes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would they know the AMH from the monitoring BTs - had 5 of those?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No Caitlin itS a special BT it does cost non rebatable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    No Caitlin itS a special BT it does cost non I rebatable
    Thanks MysticFalls and sorry to hear of your result in the Nov/Dec thread. Consolation drinks or food time...? I've been having Sushi knowing it's ok to and getting that extra Omega 3 :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't drink alcohol anymore Caitlin other than having ham that's about all. How are you today?