+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Twins!!

I am currently 8w3d with modi twins.

Anyone else having twins who want to share the journey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya, I am 13 weeks 6 days with fraternal twins (don't know what the technical term is).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me! Almost 12 weeks, twins are in their own sacs NT scan this week, hoping all is still well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Found out on Monday at 7 weeks that we are expecting di/di twins. Nervous, scared and excited.. cant wait for our 1st OB appt on the 6th Dec so we can see them again.
    Hope your all going well. I'm feeling quite bloated and get waves of nausea throughout the day. Other than that feeling pretty good. Will be announcing at Christmas as we'll be 12 weeks on Boxing Day

Thanks
    Reviews
    NT scan went well, both measuring a bit ahead, and they were quite well behaved! Twin A was a little bit cheeky and didn't want to relax so we could do the NT measurement, but Twin B was a cool cucumber the whole time! They're DCDA which is great, my gut feeling is that they're both girls, we'll hopefully find out just after New Years 😊

Similar Threads

1. Could I have been pregnant with twins? M/C one but not the other? TMI
    By babybump08 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28-10-2016, 15:05
  2. Twins Due in 2015
    By MrsA2B in forum Parents of Multiple-Births
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 18:44