+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great outcome @blossomsun. I'm feeling very confident for you 2 excellent quality blasts is great! I can only hope for one! I think Gonal f and puregon are the same, at least that's what I was told. Did they say why you kept getting ectopic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well if it was ectopic caused by WFC I would be saying change clinics. When I did IVF for DD WFC were causing a lot of ectopics due to incorrect placements. I don't think blossomsun is using them. But for the ladies who are I hope they have gotten better.

Mysticfalls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    Well if it was ectopic caused by WFC I would be saying change clinics. When I did IVF for DD WFC were causing a lot of ectopics due to incorrect placements. I don't think blossomsun is using them. But for the ladies who are I hope they have gotten better.

Mysticfalls
    Oh my, that's terrible.. I'd be suing.. Imagine losing a tube because of incorrect placement

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, it was me ttc naturally which caused ectopics. Each time I would fall pregnant it would end in an Ectopic hence why with only one tube left I've gone IVF to try and avoid it happening again but like u said MysticFalls there is no guarantee because it can still travel into the tube itself but at least it's where it needs to be now and hopefully attaches in the right location - "anywhere but my tube please"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Blossomsun,

talk to embie. now listen up embie implant in uterus only not fallopian tube.

uterus is where you want to be. okay

fairyfloss7676 yep when i was ttc IVF 1. WFC placed a lot in the wrong place. Causing ectopics. It wasnt the best place but hopefully for the ladies using them now they have gotten better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I'll talk but for some reason they like to snug in my tubes come on little one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only day 6 for me but I'm feeling very very tired. I have had two naps already..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did my overdril trigger injection on Thursday and egg collection was on Friday. They got 7 follies and we where doing ICSI so out of the 7 we ended up with four successfully fertilise, last update was on yesterday which was day 3 and all four where still alive and doing really well. They like them to be between 6-8 cells and had 1x7 cell, 2x8 cells and 1x9 cell so am happy with that! Our egg transfer is tomorrow lunch time but nervous because I don't get another update from the embryologist until tomorrow morning so am anxious about how our little eggys are.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tammy88, 4 is a great number. I think the wait between Collection and Transfer is more stressful than the 2ww. I read someone's earlier post that said their clinic has an online login so u can get updates on the embryos progress. That would be so good and relieve a lot of anxiety. I had to call my clinic almost daily (must of annoyed the hell out of them) but I figure that's what I'm paying a hell of a lot of money for so I'm just going to call to find out. I do know that the day before Transfer apparently the cells don't change much at all so there is no point in calling them - just hang in there the night is almost through. Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh #blossumsun I am so glad I am not the only person who calls the clinic ALOT sometimes when I do I feel like they must say "oh god it's THAT girl again!" Lol It would be awesome if I could log into a system and check the progress bit like a dominos order but in saying that I don't think I would move away from my computer and would be hitting the refresh button a thousand times! I think once I get a call in the morning from the embryologist and it's good news I will relax and be fine to the transfer. How did you feel afterwards? Is it uncomfortable? Do they tell you to rest up for a day or two?