+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Looking for pregnant women to participate in my PhD study

Dear Bub Hub members, are you able to help me out with my PhD study? If you are pregnant please consider taking part or if you know someone who is pregnant please pass this information on to them.
    Are you pregnant? Tell us about your experience and go into a prize draw to win a $200 gift card for your new baby at Baby Bunting! Four gift cards are up for grabs. If you are currently between 18-24 weeks gestation with your first or later born child, over 18 years of age and living in Australia you are invited to participate in a series of questionnaires by clicking on the following link.

If you are not yet 18 weeks gestation and would like to participate please email the contacts below. For more information please click on the link below or contact rbaskin@swin.edu.au or rgalligan@swin.edu.au

LINK TO STUDY: https://swinburnefhad.au1.qualtrics....yvz04t0nNWzeNT

Many thanks,
    Rachel Baskin
    Last edited by mummyrachel; 21-11-2016 at 11:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey I'm 18 weeks but I just read through the t&cs and it said you have to be over 30 weeks... Just checking which one is correct???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meld85, thank you for your interest! You need to be between 18 and 20 weeks to complete the first questionnaire so you in the right period if you are interested in completing it. This study is aiming to follow women across pregnancy and early postpartum so you will have the option of completing another questionnaire between 30 to 32 weeks gestation and then again after you have your baby (approx 8-10 weeks). However, you can choose to just complete the first questionnaire only. There is a place at the end of the first questionnaire to leave your email address if you are potentially interested in follow up. If you are still interested in completing the first questionnaire click on this link:https://swinburnefhad.au1.qualtrics....yvz04t0nNWzeNT

Your help is much appreciated. please contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Participation still required

Now accepting participants between 18 and 24 weeks gestation.

Quote Originally Posted by mummyrachel View Post
    Dear Bub Hub members, are you able to help me out with my PhD study? If you are pregnant please consider taking part or if you know someone who is pregnant please pass this information on to them.
    Are you pregnant? Tell us about your experience and go into a prize draw to win a $200 gift card for your new baby at Baby Bunting! Four gift cards are up for grabs. If you are currently between 18-24 weeks gestation with your first or later born child, over 18 years of age and living in Australia you are invited to participate in a series of questionnaires by clicking on the following link.

If you are not yet 18 weeks gestation and would like to participate please email the contacts below. For more information please click on the link below or contact rbaskin@swin.edu.au or rgalligan@swin.edu.au

LINK TO STUDY: https://swinburnefhad.au1.qualtrics....yvz04t0nNWzeNT

Many thanks,
    Rachel Baskin