+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    @lotsathoughts Thankyou! Nurses just called me and i have 14 follies in total. 4 are ready to trigger but the other 10 are lagging behind. She is going to call me back after speaking with my FS to either take the 4 out in monday or wait till Wednesday to see if any of the 10 get big enough
    14 follicles is fantastic! Can I ask, do you feel any ovary tenderness? I'm on 450 Gonal f and it's day 5 and I'm not feeling anything..
    I might be triggered on Wed for a Fri pickup, but by Wednesday I'll only have been stimming for 9 days and I think that's too short a period, but my clinic doesn't do EPU on the weekend, so it has to be a Wed trigger or grow them out to Sat trigger followed by EPU on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes i have ovary pain they are quite sore expecially when i bend over! My main side effect is tiredness im literally exhausted everyday! I stop stims monday so by trigger ive only stimmed for 9 days also. My last 2 cancelled cycles i stimmed both times for nearly 2 weeks and nothing happened but this time they are not being lazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brib View Post
    Yes i have ovary pain they are quite sore expecially when i bend over! My main side effect is tiredness im literally exhausted everyday! I stop stims monday so by trigger ive only stimmed for 9 days also. My last 2 cancelled cycles i stimmed both times for nearly 2 weeks and nothing happened but this time they are not being lazy
    I hear you! I feel very tired as well. I don't feel sore at all. I am on 450 Gonal f. I think I might be a poor responder. That's interesting that the last two for you were cancelled. Did they change your protocol this time round?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

brib  (26-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    14 follicles is fantastic! Can I ask, do you feel any ovary tenderness? I'm on 450 Gonal f and it's day 5 and I'm not feeling anything..
    I might be triggered on Wed for a Fri pickup, but by Wednesday I'll only have been stimming for 9 days and I think that's too short a period, but my clinic doesn't do EPU on the weekend, so it has to be a Wed trigger or grow them out to Sat trigger followed by EPU on Monday
    I had my EPU on day 17 this cycle! I'm also a 76er

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Phia! We are same same 17 days hey? Maybe that will happen to me too! I won't really know until Monday as that's when my next scan is! I dare say they probably aren't ready. My day 5 scan showed 4 follicles < 8mm. That's when they asked me to start stimming. I'm hoping more have grown since then. I'm on a fairly high dose of Gonal f (450), so hoping for a good outcome, but feeling very realistic that it won't be good. First go for me, so I've resigned myself to the fact that it's a trial and error and it won't happen. I'm being very calm about it too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    Hi @Phia! We are same same 17 days hey? Maybe that will happen to me too! I won't really know until Monday as that's when my next scan is! I dare say they probably aren't ready. My day 5 scan showed 4 follicles < 8mm. That's when they asked me to start stimming. I'm hoping more have grown since then. I'm on a fairly high dose of Gonal f (450), so hoping for a good outcome, but feeling very realistic that it won't be good. First go for me, so I've resigned myself to the fact that it's a trial and error and it won't happen. I'm being very calm about it too!!
    Good luck! It's all about quality rather than quantity! My EPUs yield 12, 11, 11 but I've only ever had one good PGD egg, the others have been crappy quality and equally BFNs. I did 300 Gonal F with 150 Menopur, stimming from day 2.

Good luck dear, may your journey be short and swift! Glad your calm, it is trial and error and ask ask ask q's! The more tests the more you know what you're up against. Anyway, hope there's a good result at the end of your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @fairyfloss7676
    Yep ive had 3 cycles the first 2 both cancelled because no response and they just upped my puregon each round . Im on 200 of puregon atm and its working! They never changed my protocol just upped my dosage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with your BT results today @katham!

So glad this cycle is going better @brib. Here's hoping for some good eggs at EPU!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

brib  (27-11-2016),katham  (27-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Good luck with your BT results today @katham!

So glad this cycle is going better @brib. Here's hoping for some good eggs at EPU!
    Good luck @katham! Hope they don't make you wait too long to get the results!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyfloss7676 For This Useful Post:

katham  (27-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys come join the Nov Dec thread.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (27-11-2016)