We are looking for 15 reviewers who would like to try Baby U Goat Milk Lotion!
THIS IS CLOSED
Reviews are in - our testers loved that this gentle lotion cleared up dry skin and some eczema and that it's Aussie made! It has an 85% approval rating from viewers!
All reviews can be seen on the following page:
Baby U Goat Milk Lotion is a natural formulation enriched with pure Goat’s Milk (sourced from country Victoria) & soothing Vitamin E, suitable for baby’s soft & delicate skin. The formula is rich, long lasting and will not leave an oily residue.
The lotion is enriched with natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil, Cocoa Butter, Chamomile & Grapefruit Oil, which will leave baby’s skin smelling divine!
– Australian Made and Owned
– Helps with eczema or dry skin
– NO Parabens
– NO Artificial colours
– Gentle fragrance that will not irritate
Each reviewer will be provided with 2 x 250ml bottles tubes to test the product for at least two weeks.
The Baby U is an Australian owned brand. The range also includes Goat Milk Baby Wipes, Goat Milk Baby Shampoo, Goat Milk Baby Wash plus bamboo wipes and a number of other great toilet training products.
Baby U products are widely available in supermarkets and pharmacies.
For more information about the product, visit www.babyu.com.au
RRP: $8.99 per 250ml bottle
Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:
- you have a baby or toddler aged newborn to 1 year old
- you have to be able to use this product for at least two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long)
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how old your baby is
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "BABY U REVIEW". Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 21 November 2016.
Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.