+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 15 Reviewers needed for Baby U Goat Milk Lotion

We are looking for 15 reviewers who would like to try Baby U Goat Milk Lotion!

THIS IS CLOSED

Name:  Baby-U-Goat-Lotion-Trim.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  30.1 KB

Baby U Goat Milk Lotion is a natural formulation enriched with pure Goat’s Milk (sourced from country Victoria) & soothing Vitamin E, suitable for baby’s soft & delicate skin. The formula is rich, long lasting and will not leave an oily residue.

The lotion is enriched with natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil, Cocoa Butter, Chamomile & Grapefruit Oil, which will leave baby’s skin smelling divine!

– Australian Made and Owned
    – Helps with eczema or dry skin
    – NO Parabens
    – NO Artificial colours
    – Gentle fragrance that will not irritate

Each reviewer will be provided with 2 x 250ml bottles tubes to test the product for at least two weeks.

The Baby U is an Australian owned brand. The range also includes Goat Milk Baby Wipes, Goat Milk Baby Shampoo, Goat Milk Baby Wash plus bamboo wipes and a number of other great toilet training products.

Baby U products are widely available in supermarkets and pharmacies.

For more information about the product, visit www.babyu.com.au

RRP: $8.99 per 250ml bottle

Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:

• you have a baby or toddler aged newborn to 1 year old
    • you have to be able to use this product for at least two weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know how old your baby is
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "BABY U REVIEW". Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 21 November 2016.

Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 01-11-2016 at 11:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We would love to review. I have a 9 week old who adores bath time. As he usually has a couple a day I have only ever used a different goats milk soap as I worry about drying out his gorgeous skin. I have tried to send a PM but I get a message saying you have chosen not to receive them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Default 15 Reviewers needed for Baby U Goal Milk Lotion

Pick me! I can use it on my 2 month old and also on my 2 year old. My 2 month old has super dry skin on her forehead so this would be great to review.

Pm sent
    Last edited by Mamasupial; 25-10-2016 at 10:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    @Tainted - please PM BH-Community thx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, I would like to review the product please. My baby is 10.5 months old and have dry skin (not eczema). We have tried numerous brands and haven't tried this one yet. Some sits well on her some don't. We moisturise her skin twice a day. Would really like to see if this product works for her.

PM sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Turns out I can't read, I'll blame sleep deprivation!

PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just bumping for the evening crowd...

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I don't meet the criteria but happy to review if they extend the age range or if you can't find enough reviewers. I have a 2 year old.

Pm sent
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 31-10-2016 at 09:15.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 15 Reviewers needed for Baby U Goal Milk Lotion

DS2 is now 15 weeks old. He has sensitive and dry skin, he suffers from nappy rash on his Botton due to a dairy intolerance and has a dry scalp. I moisturise each day but haven't found the right product yet. He also has marks of cradle crap so hoping this product will help him

PM Sent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to review this lotion on my newborn. I have been looking for a very gentle lotion for massaging his skin after bathing.

Baby is 4 days old today.

Pm sent.
    Last edited by Night Owl; 26-10-2016 at 08:43.