+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 13 days late with symptoms but negative test

Hey there! New to this and not familiar with the abbreviations! Looking for advice or similar situations.

I am currently 13 days late. I took multiple tests the first week I was late and all came back negative. I tested at 12 days late and negative. Even had a negative blood test last week.

I have sore breasts, fatigue, shortness in breath, little strength, increased appetite, and some heartburn.

Diet as been the same, no extra stress, and my cycle is between 26-28 days. I am never late and have been only late due to pregnancy.

Is it possible I am pregnant and for some reason I don't have enough hcg?

Sorry for being so long! Any advice, experience is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been in your situation before and it wasn't a pregnancy but it was very hard for me to believe I wasn't pregnant despite multiple negative home pregnancy tests and 2 negative blood tests! In the end it was just a very late period and that was causing all the symptoms. And my cycle is always very regular, spot on 29 days.
    Have you travelled anywhere lately by any chance? Like overseas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I haven't travelled anywhere.

I'm thinking late period and that's what's causing it. But I don't feel like I'm going to start at all.

I just want my period to start or have a positive lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This may be an silly question but were you actively trying to conceive? I wasn't sure from your original post if you were TTC or just had a late period and wanted to know..

Thanks
    Reviews
    No wasn't trying. I'd be happy if I was but I wouldn't be disappointed if I'm not.

We use pullout and sometimes condoms. Pull out not the best method I know that's how I conceived my daughter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any intense exercise or workouts recently? I know these could cause your symptoms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. nothing out of ordinary. I did start at 14 days late. Only lasted 3 days though.