+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help needed re: pregnancy test

Hi there!

I'm a newbie. :-) I'm 32 years year old. My husband and I are in the stages of trying for a baby (we have been married for year - it has gone so quick!) and I wanted to join a supportive forum so here I am. :-)

I'm unsure to when exactly I do ovulate but I do use fertility apps which I know isn't a reliable source! However, according to the app I did use I was supposed to ovulate on the 11th October in which we DTD. This was late afternoon. I had an increase in EWCM at this stage too.

6 days later I experienced cramps and at one stage I had a dark red pinprick dot on toilet paper which looked like it was in a tiny bit of clear CM. This is what got me thinking this could be IB. It only happened that very time.

The cramps lasted for a few days and were quite painful however I do have IBS so I'm really unsure to what I'm experiencing.

I haven't had other major symptoms except one afternoon I was so exhauted to the point my eyes were heavy and another day i experienced overall muscle aches which lasted a day. I probably also mention that I had EWCM from the day before we DTD to Monday 17th October. Roughly a week before expected period turns up.

I purchased FR 3 pack test yesterday (guessing I could be 10 or 11 dpo) and silly me opened one and tested which turned out to be a BFN. I tested late afterrnon also. So here I am thinking I'm out this month even though my period is due on Tuesday (25th Oct). I have a regular cycles - 30 days.

Do you think I should test again tomorrow which would be 12dpo or just wait it out?

I'm sorry for the long confusing post. I would appreciate any advice on this!

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would just wait. Finding out 3 days earlier doesn't change the outcome .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Test every 2-3 days till AF arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Ahalfdozen and Wise Enough :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Just an update.

My period is 2 days late. However, I have today just started getting very slight slight pink discharge which comes and goes. I have period like cramps but not severe and woke up with my right breast very sore.
    Has anyone else experienced anything like this when their period has been late?
    I'm thinking just waiting until Sunday to test but wondering if I should get a FR test or a clear blue digital test....can anyone advise?

Thanks so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't hurt to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will definitely do that if it hasn't arrived by Sunday. Sorry I was meant to type has anyone had symptoms similar to mine that turned out to be BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you ovulated late and the cramping was ovulation? So maybe AF will be a few days late. Did you DTD around the time of your cramps?

If so, take a HPT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes maybe the case twinklify as I'm not entirely sure when I do ovulate. We DTD 11th Oct & 14th Oct...these cramps I'm experiencing now are like period cramps but less severe...with only a slight tinge of light pink discharge.
    Would FR be better than a digital at this stage?

Many thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    First response early response is best