+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dealing with Fatigue and Soreness

Hello All
    I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for overcoming a general feeling of fatigue and soreness of the legs?

I am 26 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, but this pregnancy just seems so much harder than the others. I have so many things going on that I feel like I'm pregnant for the first time!

I've recently been diagnosed with epilepsy, have gestational diabetes for the first time and have a really high chance of early pre-eclampsia (I had PE in my other 2 pregnancies).

I'm overweight and trying hard to keep my weight down and have lost 10kg during this pregnancy.
    Im eating well and was doing 1hr+ walks every day to keep active and keep my GD under control. But the last few weeks has been really tough. I just feel so tired all the time. A quick shopping trip leaves me exhausted, I just want to crash. And I have a general feeling of unwellness when I'm walking or standing for more than 10 minutes. My legs feel heavy, uneasy and achy (not cramps), my lower abdomen and upper abdomen feel uncomfortable, but not painful. My whole body just feels sore. I never felt this with my other 2 until the very end and I'm worried what the next 14 weeks will be like!
    My OB tells me it is all normal and to just push through because I still have some time to go. I want to stay active and keep my weight down, but I don't think I can anymore.

Does anyone have any tips at all that may help me keep active and relieve some of this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How is your iron?

For muscles you can always try magnesium. It is absorbed better directly so through spray or cream. Ir soak feet in Epsom salts.