Closed Thread
Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1011
  1. #501
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,843
    Thanks
    3,412
    Thanked
    2,681
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I am so excited, my mum's xmas gift arrived in the post today and I can't wait to give it to her! I custom ordered it so that each of the figures represents me and my siblings and our partners, and our children. I just know she's going to love it
    That's beautiful @Frankenmum

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

    Frankenmum  (25-11-2016)

  3. #502
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,396
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    864
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I am so excited, my mum's xmas gift arrived in the post today and I can't wait to give it to her! I custom ordered it so that each of the figures represents me and my siblings and our partners, and our children. I just know she's going to love it
    Oh that is just gorgeous! Can I ask where you got it? I have been trying to find something similar for my MIL

  4. #503
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,481
    Thanks
    2,453
    Thanked
    2,279
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House View Post
    Wow! Where did you get that made? I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Oh that is just gorgeous! Can I ask where you got it? I have been trying to find something similar for my MIL
    It came up as a suggested post in my Facebook feed of all places! They're called "Figured Out Families". They're a small Aussie company. You pick the figures that you want out of their online catalogue, pick the base that you want, and then when it arrives you can slot the pieces in and slide then around to whatever arrangement you want. This one was about $100 I think. So happy with it

    This is how the pieces go in.
    Attached Images

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

    Full House  (27-11-2016)

  6. #504
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,396
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    864
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    It came up as a suggested post in my Facebook feed of all places! They're called "Figured Out Families". They're a small Aussie company. You pick the figures that you want out of their online catalogue, pick the base that you want, and then when it arrives you can slot the pieces in and slide then around to whatever arrangement you want. This one was about $100 I think. So happy with it

    This is how the pieces go in.
    Thank you
    How long did it take to get to you?
    I'm off to go shopping now ha

  7. #505
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,481
    Thanks
    2,453
    Thanked
    2,279
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Thank you
    How long did it take to get to you?
    I'm off to go shopping now ha
    They say 14-21 days. I think mine took just under 2 weeks. I'm in a "metro" postcode though.

  8. #506
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,396
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    864
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One last question haha. How does the swing one stay on?

  9. #507
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,468
    Thanks
    543
    Thanked
    698
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I am so excited, my mum's xmas gift arrived in the post today and I can't wait to give it to her! I custom ordered it so that each of the figures represents me and my siblings and our partners, and our children. I just know she's going to love it
    Love it and very unique

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

    Frankenmum  (25-11-2016)

  11. #508
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,351
    Thanks
    5,878
    Thanked
    4,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    WOO! That is all!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    HearMeRoar  (26-11-2016)

  13. #509
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,481
    Thanks
    2,453
    Thanked
    2,279
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    One last question haha. How does the swing one stay on?
    That one came already glued on

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

    Ahalfdozen  (25-11-2016)

  15. #510
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Thanks
    3,830
    Thanked
    984
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Exhausted from kids being up all night but kind of grateful it gave me an excuse to binge watch all of Gilmore Girls.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!