+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I feel so alone!!

Sometimes I just want to scream at the top of my lungs in the hope that someone will hear my cries. Instead i am forced into silence and keeping my thoughts and opinions to myself.
    You know keeping the peace so to speak. But at whose expense? Mine!! My mental health is not in a good place right now.
    I want to walk away from it all. The husband which in turn would mean the kids.
    I feel like such failure, nothing i do or say is good enough. i am always judged by everyone.
    I just don't know what to do anymore. I want out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do you feel like this all the the time or do you feel worse sometimes and better others ? I'm so sorry you feel all alone . I feel alone a lot but not within my marriage , it's more outside the home . Are you feeling alone within the marriage ? Do you have any friends and family who support you ? I hope you do. I wanted to send you some love ❤️🌺 in sorry you're feeling so bad .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe seeing a counsellor would help? It would give you a safe place to vent how you are feeling so you don't have to feel silenced but can still keep the peace if that's what you feel you need to do. Also they can guide you through tools and strategies that may have you feeling like you have more choice than just silenced loneliness or leaving...