+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @lilshansy, @Peninsula Girl and @bindyboop! Here's to you finding some success in Greece! bindyboop it wouldn't hurt for you to start the ball rolling with Dr N sooner rather than later. That way you can get any testing that's needed done without feeling too rushed and there's time to sync up cycles etc.
    Don't be too surprised by the lack of a drug regimine from Dr N either - he seems to prefer to keep things simple, and it's my personal opinion that the reduced meds, as close to a natural cycle as possible, was a large part of our success. Of course it also helped that we had a lovely, relaxing holiday at the same time
    I look forward to reading of your successes!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

bindyboop  (17-10-2016),lilshansy  (18-10-2016),Rhino  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi and welcome to all the new thread members. Am wishing all the best for us all in the future xox

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

bindyboop  (17-10-2016),francesthecat  (17-10-2016),lilshansy  (18-10-2016),Yasna  (17-10-2016)

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ladies there has been a lot of discussion between members and moderators regarding the Greece egg donation forums and it has been suggested a thread to discuss donations through Embryoland be started and this thread will be kept for general discussions regarding egg donation in Greece.

As requested, a thread for Embryoland discussions can be found over HERE. Should you like to open threads for other clinics please feel free to start threads and place a link in this general discussion area.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-RaryGirl View Post
    Ladies there has been a lot of discussion between members and moderators regarding the Greece egg donation forums and it has been suggested a thread to discuss donations through Embryoland be started and this thread will be kept for general discussions regarding egg donation in Greece.

As requested, a thread for Embryoland discussions can be found over HERE. Should you like to open threads for other clinics please feel free to start threads and place a link in this general discussion area.

Thank you for your co-operation.
    @Mod-RaryGirl Well, to be honest thats kinda the last straw for me with bubhub. Initially I thought and felt bubhub was a place where you could talk and get support but it's more like a police state where open discussion is monitored and censored. There is no 'co-operation' just orders from above. So disappointed that you have shutdown the last lifeline i had left on this very difficult journey. Although its a moot point as im sure this comment and criticism will have violated some other bubhub law. I really dont understand why you have decided to do this. Nobody 'discussed' anything with me. I guess bubhub is only for people who are pregnant or have children and therefore have positive stories to discuss.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Phia  (17-10-2016),Summer  (18-10-2016),Yasna  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Wow more stuff changing again

I really hope that people who need support on a long very hard road, are still able to get what they need.

BH has been a massive help and support for me, through some of the darkest hours. It saddens me that people, might not come here and are alone.

I'm here and happy to talk about my experiences with the 3 clinics I've been about in Greece.

People like the lovely @Yasna have been so valuable and caring,

A big hello to the newer ladies who are just starting out on the Greece journey

@gorgeousgeorge big hugs to you

Now these changes, I'm not sure what to say or where to start ??

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (18-10-2016),Rhino  (19-10-2016),Yasna  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilshansy View Post
    Hi Ladies, just thought I'd introduce myself. I've very recently found this thread. My DH and I are heading off to Greece tonight for DE! We have had a bit of a crappy time with IVF. A stillborn nearly 5 years ago and then 4 miscarriages. We recently went to see Dr Nick Lolatgis in Melbs who found we have a dq alpha gene match and I natural have natural killer cells.

IVF certainly isn't for the faint hearted!

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for the advice that is on here xx
    Just wanted to wish you all the very best for your cycle, I hope you have a wonderful trip and great success.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

lilshansy  (18-10-2016)

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Mod-RaryGirl Well, to be honest thats kinda the last straw for me with bubhub. Initially I thought and felt bubhub was a place where you could talk and get support but it's more like a police state where open discussion is monitored and censored. There is no 'co-operation' just orders from above. So disappointed that you have shutdown the last lifeline i had left on this very difficult journey. Although its a moot point as im sure this comment and criticism will have violated some other bubhub law. I really dont understand why you have decided to do this. Nobody 'discussed' anything with me. I guess bubhub is only for people who are pregnant or have children and therefore have positive stories to discuss.
    I'm sorry that you feel this way, but I think there might be a misunderstanding. You have not been shutdown in any way, this thread is open to follow your journeys, all that has been asked is that if you wish to recommend or provide feedback on a particular clinic then can it be placed in a seperate thread, so this thread is kept to follow your egg donation journeys.

A thread has been opened for Embryoland as that seems to be the most popular clinic mentioned, but that thread can be changed to be a 'clinic's recommended thread' and all clinic feedback can be kept in that thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Nobody discussed anything with me either? Now I'm torn between this thread and the new "Embryoland" thread. I will post in both. I'm here to vent and share and read and hope that everyone doesnt get knocked off this rocky boat. Hold on.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (18-10-2016),AngelD  (18-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (18-10-2016),Phia  (18-10-2016),Rhino  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peninsula Girl View Post
    @lilshansy I'm also new one here, am so grateful I found this thread as am trying to make the very difficult decision of which overseas clinic to use for donor eggs. I've also just started seeing Dr L who also found we have a dq alpha gene match, I also have immune issues and endo.

I really hope your experience in Greece is going well so far, are you going to Genesis? Dr L has strongly recommended this clinic to us, and I'm tempted to go with it as he says it's much easier given he works really well with the clinic, but I'm not sure about the reviews of it so far. Hope it's working out really well for you, and am keen to hear when you have time to post an update - good luck, thinking of you xx
    Hi Peninsula Girl, yes we are also going to Genesis. We have an appt there this morning. We are getting a little excited now. I will try to keep you updated.

I didn't know about all of the other clinics in Greece until I found this thread. We were also looking at the World Egg Bank through Monash, but we wanted to move quicker than what was possible there. And we get fresh not frozen eggs with Genesis - World Egg Bank is frozen.

Best of luck with your decision on a clinic.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilshansy For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (19-10-2016),Peninsula Girl  (20-10-2016),Phia  (18-10-2016),Rhino  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As a Greece success story, I'm here to support and cheer on everyone who's still on the roller coaster - the decision to go, and actually getting through the process was made so much better with the support I found here. We were lucky with both clinic and donor and it just must have been our time.
    Biggest of hugs to everyone xxxxx

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

bindyboop  (19-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (18-10-2016),Phia  (18-10-2016),Power child  (29-10-2016),Rhino  (19-10-2016)