+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tammy88 that's great news glad things are moving along for you.
    I was hoping to get an embaby frozen as it seems like your body gets a little extra help for 10-12 weeks. I figured anything would help my body catch up by then the placenta takes care of majority of hormones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teena80 how did you go? Where you able to get an emby frozen?
    What's the next stage for you guys? Hope you are able to try again xx

We triggered last night and our egg collection is booked for tomorrow morning, bit nervous about it all but just have to stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone I'm new too to IVF. Started stimming on Tuesday. I am using synarel too and my AMH is 5.2 and I'm in early 40s. I was told my eggs aren't as good, so very worried how this cycle will go.. I'm on 450 Gonal f and Luveris, but synarel made my period late and I'm worried that I was over suppressed when I started.. Very worried.. Prior to choosing my FS, I saw Dr Lok at Genea and he was very rude and told me IVF can damage eggs in the process and I should do iui..... So many differing opinions... I really just want to pull my hair out..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First time IVF/ICSI October 2016

Hi #fairyfloss7676
    How is your treatment cycle going so far? What type of cycle have they got you on? I am doing a flare cycle, so had first lot of bloods and ultrasound on day 9 then every second day till they where happy with the follies and also the thickness of my lining as it has been to thin.
    I was on syneral spray & prednisolone tablet morning and night, melatonin, inositol, elevit, cardiorin, puregon injections and estrogen pessaries at night.
    Did my overdril trigger injection on Thursday and egg collection was on Friday. They got 7 follies and we where doing ICSI so out of the 7 we ended up with four successfully fertilise, last update was on yesterday which was day 3 and all four where still alive and doing really well. They like them to be between 6-8 cells and had 1x7 cell, 2x8 cells and 1x9 cell so am happy with that! Our egg transfer is tomorrow lunch time but nervous because I don't get another update from the embryologist until tomorrow morning so am anxious about how our little eggys are.....
    since egg collection I have stopped syneral spray, melatonin and inositol. Still taking cardiprin, prednisolone, elevit, estrogen pessaries as well as progesterone pessaries which I have to take both pessaries morning and night which is slightly unpleasant but hey what ever helps!!

Hope everything is going well for you
    Last edited by Tammy88; 29-11-2016 at 18:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy88 View Post
    Hi #fairyfloss7676
    How is your treatment cycle going so far? What type of cycle have they got you on? I am doing a flare cycle, so had first lot of bloods and ultrasound on day 9 then every second day till they where happy with the follies and also the thickness of my lining as it has been to thin.
    I was on syneral spray & prednisolone tablet morning and night, melatonin, inositol, elevit, cardiorin, puregon injections and estrogen pessaries at night.
    Did my overdril trigger injection on Thursday and egg collection was on Friday. They got 7 follies and we where doing ICSI so out of the 7 we ended up with four successfully fertilise, last update was on yesterday which was day 3 and all four where still alive and doing really well. They like them to be between 6-8 cells and had 1x7 cell, 2x8 cells and 1x9 cell so am happy with that! Our egg transfer is tomorrow lunch time but nervous because I don't get another update from the embryologist until tomorrow morning so am anxious about how our little eggys are.....
    since egg collection I have stopped syneral spray, melatonin and inositol. Still taking cardiprin, prednisolone, elevit, estrogen pessaries as well as progesterone pessaries which I have to take both pessaries morning and night which is slightly unpleasant but hey what ever helps!!

Hope everything is going well for you
    Hey Hun, unfortunately things aren't going too well for me. I've been on synarel for 3 weeks, so I am very over suppressed.. My ovaries are pretty much asleep and difficult to arouse.. I had 5 follicles a week ago that were 8mm and now after 7 days of stimming they are only 9mm!!!!!!
    I'm worried there will be a cancellation of the cycle.. My next scan is on Saturday so I'll know more then.
    They have me on a long down reg cycle, where they give me synarel after ovulation and then start me on 450 of Gonal f on day 3 of my period..
    Those cell numbers on day 3 sound great! Do any of them have some fragmentation? If not, you're in with an excellent chance!! You should be very happy with that!
    Wishing you all the best for your transfer today! I am on the same things as you, but haven't started progesterone yet because I may not have a transfer if my 5 follicles are still too small in 7 days.. I may convert to iui