+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm okay. Having another hard day. It's just so frustrating. Why does it have to take such a long time? There is so much waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

My best friend is due next week....I found out I was pregnant the week before she did and had a chemical pregnancy. I should be 21 weeks on Thursday....thought I had "made it" to 12 weeks, but baby was gone. It's just so sh*t. DP is away until CD15 so I think I might miss this month altogether. Feeling very sorry for myself today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Cd11 & time for bd according to cm
    Hubby better be home on time tonight
    How is everyone else doing?
    AF gone, around 9 days til O. Excited but also not too worried with the holiday season on the horizon?! December/January as a first trimester would be a challenge!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you put me down for the 25th nov, trying not to test this month.

November will be my second month ttc and trying to be relaxed about it and trying not to test till we have to go back onto the pill for 5 months before our window opens again. Fingers crossed I don't have to wait, enjoying not being on the pill.

#mmmkay I hear you, same here. Christmas is a hard time of year to off work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

mmmkay  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Cd11 & time for bd according to cm
    Hubby better be home on time tonight ������
    How is everyone else doing?
    Getting there. Should be O'ing today, but yesterday to OPK came back negative. I normally get really sensitive nipples (TMI) the day of O, and I didn't have them this morning. So maybe we'll be a bit delayed. DTD yesterday anyway just in case.

I saw my acupuncturist on Fri (who's also a gp) and she suggested that as we've been really trying for over 6 months, to get the ball rolling on seeing a FS. She's said that the worse thing that could happen is that we get pregnant in the meantime, but to get a jump on it.
    I found it really refreshing that she wasn't "nope! You have to be trying for 12 months first!".

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guys I am kind of on the boarder between October and November, will be testing somewhere between 31/10 and 2/11. I just had a question, I had a temp drop this am, my partner and I BD yesterday am but due to my work won't be able to BD till tomorrow night at the earliest. Am I going to miss my window for this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Look, I may as well jump in here. Was going to skip this month as O should have been this coming Sunday and I'm away from Wednesday so we were going to totally miss it, but yesterday I had brown spotting and this morning, pink stringy spotting so I'm hoping it's a very early O. We have BD anyways (eeeek very messy!) just in case. I have no idea what that will do for my AF though so not sure when to test. Might still go off my original expected AF dates which is 2nd November.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    Look, I may as well jump in here. Was going to skip this month as O should have been this coming Sunday and I'm away from Wednesday so we were going to totally miss it, but yesterday I had brown spotting and this morning, pink stringy spotting so I'm hoping it's a very early O. We have BD anyways (eeeek very messy!) just in case. I have no idea what that will do for my AF though so not sure when to test. Might still go off my original expected AF dates which is 2nd November.
    I'd stick with your original af due date just so you 'know' you're late etc.

I'm with you today. I had a streak of darkish red just now. Wouldn't have even noticed except I've been checking cm internally as there was nothing on the toilet paper

Afm: apparently I'm getting a day ahead of myself. Yesterday was only cd10 not 11! Lol
    Anyway, hubby is booked again for tonight before he goes on night shift for the next 2 days. Hopefully with ewcm for 3 days & now the streak plus o pain yesterday, we will catch this little eggy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My spotting is enough I need to wear a pad. It's very visible. Never had bleeding between AF before so it's very confusing. Yeh I'm going to stick with original AF date as it seems easiest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi would love to jump on in here too please. Will be testing around 7th November. This our first month TTC for baby number 3.... Eeeek!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Addicted to Love For This Useful Post:

Johansson87  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can I please be added to the 1st. This is our 8th month of ttc #2 going for an ultrasound this week to check if anything is going on. Have also been trying acupuncture and OPks. Hope we all have good luck for November