+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Period is finished up. Now we wait for ovulation day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IDreamofIcecreamSundaes For This Useful Post:

ourlittlefamily  (28-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started temping this morning. I know it's mid cycle but my doc wants me back in 2 weeks for bloods etc if af hasn't shown & I'm still getting BFNs so I figured I'd get a feel for how it all works & put myself into a routine. Urine at gp was bfn yesterday.
    He said my 3x spotting could just be breakthrough while it's all getting back to normal or an underlying issue. Hence why he wants me to wait another 2 weeks.
    He did a pelvic exam & said all looks good. I feared I had an infection with all my weird discharge going on & he's taken a sample but says it seems ok.
    So, still in limbo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially in the 2ww!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nuggetty For This Useful Post:

Elaria086  (27-10-2016),MrsB92  (27-10-2016),ourlittlefamily  (27-10-2016),ZeSarah  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A week out of af, and I've noticed some spotting (only when I check my cervix). History would dictate that means I'm out this month.
    Would be happily proven otherwise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So annoyed! DP has been working away for most of this month so far...we BD'd the day before yesterday, we will tonight...and then he's off again! I think today is O day too.

When we conceived our angel baby we only got one BD in ALL MONTH () for the same reason and that worked...maybe the problem for the last few months is that we've been doing it too much lol! Please be enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can any of u tell me, I think I am prob reading to much into everything but I am 8dpo I have had right sided cramps for days with really sticky dry cm, today it has kind of gone a little bit creamy, my cervix is hard as a rock( makes me think I am out) af is due on Sunday. My nipples normally are really sensitive before af but at the moment they are just a little sore and my boobs are sore at the bottom and a little on the sides. is there any hope for me this month lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kayte571 View Post
    Can any of u tell me, I think I am prob reading to much into everything but I am 8dpo I have had right sided cramps for days with really sticky dry cm, today it has kind of gone a little bit creamy, my cervix is hard as a rock( makes me think I am out) af is due on Sunday. My nipples normally are really sensitive before af but at the moment they are just a little sore and my boobs are sore at the bottom and a little on the sides. is there any hope for me this month lol
    They say it's not over until the fat (red?) lady sings! However, TTC is a cruel mistress. I've never had tender boobs during AF, never. Last month they were so sore I couldn't sleep (I'm a stomach sleeper), so I thought for sure I was in with a shot. Bodies are jerks . So basically....no, no one can tell you...so remain cautiously optimistic!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FeelinLucky For This Useful Post:

Elaria086  (27-10-2016),ZeSarah  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    They say it's not over until the fat (red?) lady sings! However, TTC is a cruel mistress. I've never had tender boobs during AF, never. Last month they were so sore I couldn't sleep (I'm a stomach sleeper), so I thought for sure I was in with a shot. Bodies are jerks . So basically....no, no one can tell you...so remain cautiously optimistic!
    That was the exact same with me! Our bodies can be the biggest jerks of all time, sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear ya lady's!
    I'm CD 22 and my body is all over the place I have no idea what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I Ov'd last Tuesday. AF is due next Tuesday. What does that make me, in terms of DPO? 9DPO?

Because I'm extremely impatient I told myself I could take a FRER once today but if it was negative I would have to wait until Saturday to test again.

I swear I'm not going crazy but I am 99% sure there is the faintest of faintest second line on there. I've tried to photograph it a number of times... cant see it in the photos but can see it in the light of the window, lol. Now I think I am going to go crazy until Saturday when I can test again. I'll get DH to give it the once over tonight, if he can see it... it's definately BFP.

Sore boobies... super tired and I swear I look 6 weeks pregnant already with all this bloat lol - is this what happens with #3 babies... your body goes, hey, I've got it?

Sorry!! I know this is SO not helpful for others in the 2WW too!!
    Last edited by WarriorMama; 27-10-2016 at 15:31.