+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Trying for no 2

Hi all,
    I am new to this site and am hoping to get some feedback from people who have had baby no 2 via ivf...did you use the same protocol? Was it easier the second time round?
    I had baby no 1 after 2 ivf cycles and 2 fets. This time round we have done 2 ivf cycles and 4 fets and am feeling rather let down as its always been a bfn. We have used the same protocol and also different in these rounds as ive also been put on solone and clexane meds now too. Dont know what else to do and am feeling quite let down at the moment.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove10 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello babylove.
    I don't have an answer for you but I just wanted to say I am in the same position. I have done 2 failed fet and are transferring on tues the 18th. This time I went to an iridologist and she put me on a liver detox and then paleo diet to alkaline my body as she said my body was too acidic and this was killing the embryo. So fingers crossed this was enough change to allow the next one. I will let you know how it goes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to becdoolan For This Useful Post:

Phia  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi becdoolan
    Wishing you loads of goodluck.
    I am in the 2ww atm after a fet and have my bloods on friday. As much as i hate being negative i just know its not going to work this cycle. Really just hoping for a miracle. Keep me posted on how you go with your results. Fingers and toes crossed for both of us!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove10 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello babylove
    My fingers are crossed that your feeling is wrong.
    Hoping you don't have to worry about next step but have u thought about what's your next step.
    I have transfer today so fingers crossed all goes well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to becdoolan For This Useful Post:

Phia  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sending you lots of baby dust xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

becdoolan  (18-10-2016),Phia  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi becdoolan

If i do end up with a negative result then i will go on to do another fet cycle. I have 2 embryos frozen and am thinking i will transfer both this time round even though FS doesnt recommend. I dont really know what else to do. Makes it harder when you dont know why its not working thats the frustrating part.
    Best of luck with your transfer hoping all goes well for you my dear.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove10 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mamasupial,
    Thanks heaps my fingers and toes are all crossed hoping for a miracle at this stage!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babylove10 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (18-10-2016),Phia  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well fingers crossed this one is the lucky one.
    Have u gone to an iridologist or naturopath. I went to iridologist (look in your eyes and can see all your health problems) my body was very acidic and was killing the embryos before they had a chance. So I have been on paleo diet for the last 6 months and lost 12kilos because of it. So we will see if this transfer works now with my alkalined body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @becdoolan and babylove10 - I'm in the same boat too. It's very disappointing- all the trying in the world and no answers - it's pretty taxing on the body mind and spirit. I feel your disappointment and I'm hope the universe turns in your favour - Sending you bestest vibes.
    I'm cycling this month putting in a frostie from last month. But not hopeful as it couldn't be PGD'd.
    Good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Phia. When's your transfer date.

So I have a wonderful lil man who is 17 months old. What have u both been blessed with so far.
    I am mentally keeping in my mind what I have already been blessed with so this helps with the emotions of this cycle. I hope that makes sense.