+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    20 yrs ago I was 17/18 and took a gap year before Uni...worked for 6mths to save and then travelled for 6mths - started in London and landed in New York on my 18th birthday. Worked at a US summer camp for a couple months then travelled the US and the to Sth Africa. One of the best years of my life....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaybaby For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was 9 and in Year 4. We had moved from a small country town to the 'city' (suburbs) and I had never lived in a busy area before.
    My best friend was Vicky because she was the first person to talk to me when I started my new school and we were friends up until we had a falling out in 2009.
    My older brother got together with my sister in law that year too. I always just refer to her as a third sister because I hardly remember life without her!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (13-10-2016)

Similar Threads

1. Mean girls at 3.5 years old
    By crt22 in forum 3 year olds
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 20:33
  2. 2 years
    By cassieleeg in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 15:07