+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Free online treatment program being evaluated for anxiety/depression during pregnancy

Hi everyone,

My work is currently running a research study evaluating a new fully online treatment program for women experiencing symptoms of anxiety and/or depression during pregnancy. This is a free, confidential research study run by St Vincent’s Hospital, Sydney.

I really hope to get the word out there about this study for any mums-to-be/mums who may be struggling and need help!

As I'm sure you are all aware - Depression and anxiety during pregnancy and the postpartum period is such a huge issue and can have significant effects on the mother, child, and family members – more support is needed!

Anyone interested in participating can go to the website for more info. There is also a register of interest for the postnatal course which is starting later in the year.

https://www.virtualclinic.org.au/our...y-program.html

Please share with your friends, family and with those you know who might be struggling with persistent low mood and worries, and need help and support.

All the best,
    Siobhan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SiobhanLoughnan For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bump