To balance out the juddiness that's been around here lately:
who are the top 3 chick you admire?
what does this reveal about you?
Let me start:
1) Julie Bishop. The right mix of professionalism and empathy. Holds her own with the dudes in a way that doesn't bring gender into the equation. Except to shine a positive light on it.
2) A friends wife. Lost their kid a while back and she soldiers on trying to help others. To think of others when you are living a hell - amazing woman.
3) My Nanna. Grew up during the war and saw things many (western) women nowdays haven't seen. Moved countries with a young family, away from her family. Endured more challenges than what I probably ever will.
What this days about me?
- I like chicks with balls?
- career focused?
- I tend to focus on heads down bum up work to solve it (not saying that's always best).
- have a soft spot (sometimes) for those in need
- I don't rate my own immediate family that highly??