+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Perth Mums to be

Hey I just wanted to see if there were any Perth Mums to be out there. I'm expecting my first baby June 2nd and am completely lost in this journey. I have no idea what to expect or what to do with scans and GP appointments etc. I am 31 and live in Tapping. Would love to chat to other Perth mums to be throughout this journey whether you're first, second or third trimester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm from Perth but SOR. Im 34 and have three though and unexpectedly pregnant with my fourth due 26th May. I have joined the Due in May group. Have you decided which hospital you will be giving birth at? I assume Joondalup is the closest to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya, I am up in the Perth hills. First babies, so pregnancy is all new to me. I work with children so more confident about when they are here, just not anything from now til after newborn! I'm due beginning of May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Hello! I'm in the Swan Valley. I have a 3 year old DS and pregnant with number 2 due in June 2017

Congratulations on expecting your first baby! It is such a exciting time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, I'm from Perth but I'm SOR. I'm due in January so a bit sooner than you. It's my 4th but 3rd living child.

Firsts are very daunting and you have no idea what to expect or anything. As for a GP etc are you public or private? Depending on this and if you want to see a specific OB will change what happens with scans etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Perth Mums to be

Hi I am due in January with #2 and live in Iluka. I had my first at Joondalup private and will have this one there too. Congratulations on your pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Great to see other Perth mums to be. Glad there is a mix of first timers and experienced Mums. I'm feeling better about it all. I have first ultrascan tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. We will start tellin family after tomorrow which will make it feel more real. I think we will end up having the baby at Joondalup as it's the closest but we'll do a tour there and Glengary to decide.

How is everyone going with their pregnancy? I'm feeling pretty nauseous most days but after taking elevit morning sickness I'm a bit better. My go to is vegemite toast and ginger ale. Boobs are sore and growing. Generally tired all the time too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Unsurelife For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I will be moving to Tapping this week! I have a 2.5 yo DS and am 32 weeks with twins. I'm going to Joondalup Private to have these two, but have heard very good things about Glengarry from my cousin.. if Joondalup wasn't so damn convenient I would have seriously considered going there. Good luck for your ultrasound, I hope it goes well and you get to see that little flickering HB!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm from SOR and 5w3d - super excited!! 2 weeks until my first scan

My advice, @Unsurelife is to get a good GP to guide you. Bubhub is also great for info

At the moment I'm focussing on eating plenty of nutrients, drinking a lot water and some milk. I'm feeling well, just tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm from the hills and 21 weeks with number 2. My nausea eased at 12 weeks this time but wit. My first it was closer to 20 weeks! Not boys but such different pregnancies..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kim85 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (18-10-2016)