@Tahli oh god love good luck for 10am, thinking of you
@Blossom74 DD was a hatching blast and I had nothing , with this one it was an expanded blast and I had IB 2 days after transfer....so FX crossed. It came and went over 2 days, only when wiping (sorry if tmi)
This is a run in and out post so sorry so brief, bit going on today ☹️
Lastchance75 that was my reasoning... Everyone said a double transfer - you might get twins! I said, "Ha! None of the other six stuck, why would both of these? I'll be lucky if one sticks!" Umm... I wish all good luck in the world for you...
@tuxcat thanks! No-one has actually told me. The sonographer gave me two and said someone would decide. Well, since nobody did I am using the calculator one from egg collection date 9th May 2017
I'll be back on when I finally catch up with the thread and work out what is happening... *clueless*
It's all about weighing up your risk at this point hon. If you're a poor responder like me you might want to go ahead with EPU and see how it all works out. Granted, it's not a huge amount of follies BUT....my concern was always well, if we don't go to EPU will there be others next cycle or are these my last? I was on such huge doses of meds and I was worried I might miss my chance.
It's such a personal decision. And it's a lot of money for *just* two follies. All I can suggest is you follow your gut on this one hon
@Tahli, following for your update hon. Please, please, let everything be ok...
Thanks for your replies/advice @faithandhopellove and @Blossom74. I'm at the most expensive clinic in Syd, so don't think I want to waste the $ on Ivf which probably won't work. I might convert to IUI or try naturally. Will wait for the nurse's phone call and update ASAP. Omg what I would give to be 35 again! I only met my husband at 37 hence here we are at 40 TTC...
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!