+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation in Cyprus

There are a few of us who are considering traveling to Cyprus for egg donation, so I've started this thread for us to chat about the pros and cons of clinics there, share information, travel tips, recommendations and most importantly, our success stories! Welcome!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (07-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is the new thread @infinity888, @Charlie74 @Phia & @calypso75
    Last edited by Summer; 07-10-2016 at 22:55.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (07-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer thanks so much for setting it up. @Charlie74 did you find out much more about your other clinic. @Phia how did your research go.

For my part. Tm have been exceptional. Nicole usually replys within 24hrs and no question seems too much trouble. Now im not sure of statistics etc but so far they tick all the boxes. I contacted them 2 wks ago and before i have even paid a $ they have set up a file. Sent me hotels and prices. Sent me a choice of 4 donors that match my blood type and blonde hair blue eyes. So all bar the exchange of $ and wazza ok next wk with dh swimmers and we are done.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (07-10-2016),Summer  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer also hotels. Look up the rocks in cyprus. Merit park royal i think and grand pasha there are lots more they will send through but they are a few 5star ones i think. Olive tree seems popular on a smaller budget. Also i didnt know what half board meant. Haha so it means breaky and dinner included.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic @infinity888 sounds like good service. I emailed through the contact us boxes on their website on Thursday and emailed them directly this morning and haven't heard back yet, so hoping they reply soon. On the comparison website that @Phia found there were a couple of other clinics that looked quite good and I'm pretty sure @Charlie74 found one that gives a money back guarantee if you are not pregnant after three transfers?

I'm looking forward to doing a bit more research myself and making a clinic choice very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer great news the more research the better. Im off to bed talk tomorrow

11. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (07-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I woke up this morning with a very comprehensive email from Nicole at TM with a lot of information in it. I was rapt to see how professional the email was and how much information it included. What I really like is all the options that they offer such as Embryoscrope, Assisted Hatching, Embryo Glue, Fertile Plus Sperm Selection, PGD etc - they seem to have a very professionally run clinic with all the latest technology and support that we would need.

I'm writing back now with some of my questions, but for whatever reason, this is feeling really right and it's flowing. So that's a positive! Looking forward to everyone else's opinions and research on clinics and what they've found out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer @infinity888 thanks ladies! I have been googling and reading reviews and people's experiences - strangely north Cyprus has a better rap than South Cyprus where I found a popular one is run by an embryologist.

I can't find much on Dunya but found this blog of a woman's journey to twins
    https://40somethingandivf.wordpress.com/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Summer  (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just jumping in here, if you want to look at fertility friends.co.uk they have a whole international section and the three most popular in north Cyprus are TM, Dogus and Bahceci, all three have active threads, TM has had a few bad comments but that was about a yr ago and they seem to have sorted their sh*t out quite a bit from then, I've been following their threads for about 3 yrs as I was initially interested in going to north Cyprus. Also be aware that TM usually transfer 4 embryos and some ladies have had to push to get less transferred, 4 sounds great u til all four stick and then some ladies have had to go through reductions, so something to also think about

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (08-10-2016),Summer  (08-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Found this thread of women using Team Miracle - good source of reassurance! http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/fo...opic=334793.30

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Summer  (08-10-2016)