Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we have the same problem with my DD's super curly hair and basically get around it like this...

Wash hair..... heavily coat with conditioner at that stage and comb with a perm/afro comb - it is the only way we can get a brush through without tears and screaming. Once almost dry we plait and wear it to bed plaited. Goes to school plaited the next day and sometimes the day after if it stays neat enough. Next day we undo plait and brush the top of the hair to neaten and pull into a ponytail, next day it is generally starting to get knotty again so we pop it in a bun for that day at school so you cant really tell it is getting to the unbrushed stage.

Then wash and repeat again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Put in lots of conditioner during bath/shower time, comb from the bottom up. I use Garnier detangling spray. It works really well. My daughters both get very knotty hair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We use conditioner and water in a spray bottle too works great. I haven't actually tried this but someone told me they use fabric softener.
    Last edited by Skye Baby; 22-11-2016 at 01:11.