+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I please have a photo of the products that you put on your child's hair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Can I please have a photo of the products that you put on your child's hair.
    I really think it's trial error just like your own hair unfortunately. I've spent hundreds on dds hair!

My friend uses kerestase she's hair dresser that was too heavy for my daughter also forgot to add after a shower use a light serum I can't remember if u said she hard curls or not.

When money was tight I found Pantene or the argan shampoo best. Condition only tips and regular trims

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    IMG_1476015726.307234.jpg
    This stuff is excellent. I use it on both kids, it even gets rid of my DS's bed hair in the morning and it makes DD's hair easy to brush. I've tried a few but this is the best so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Attachment 84946
    This stuff is excellent. I use it on both kids, it even gets rid of my DS's bed hair in the morning and it makes DD's hair easy to brush. I've tried a few but this is the best so far.
    See isn't that funny I bought a pack of all three and didn't work on dd and so I used it because I didn't want waste it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use these two. The Pantene leave in cream is a relatively cheap option that I get at Woolies, and the Keune spray is a salon brand - not sure on price as it was a freebie from my SIL. We have only been using it for a few days and have found it fantastic. Helps with brushing the knots out but also leaves her hair much softer and seemingly more knot resistant!!!

IMG_1476080288.253626.jpgIMG_1476080303.276066.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I would bump this and just say I bought the brush from Kmart and it's amazing. My girl does not scream every time I try to brush her hair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Thought I would bump this and just say I bought the brush from Kmart and it's amazing. My girl does not scream every time I try to brush her hair.
    Who ever invented that brush deserves a nobel prize

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's $9 well spent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Who ever invented that brush deserves a nobel prize
    I heard it's a very old "barbers" brush design. It's essentially a comb, but brush sized I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pantene eventually leads to hair fall. Beware.

Try a brown and green elongated bottle found in Coles it's macadamiavoil products works a treat!!! Can be expensive watch for specials. I mix up 1/4 the intensive conditioner in a bottle with water and use that everyday.

Also extra virgin coconut oil use as a treatment once a week.

Will try to find pics if I can