+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy TTC using CLOMID

Hi, looking for other mums who are TTC using clomid. I'm starting this cycle. Is there anyone???

Thanks
    Reviews
    nobody, anybody?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi there, I have in the past but not currently. I think there are quite a few threads already going with ladies using Clomid and similar, you might have more luck joining existing threads on the topic. Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used clomid + metaformin to conceive I'm nearly 34 weeks after first cycle.. hope its successful for you x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid

I'm starting on Tuesday. I'm so nervous and confused with it all. I dnt have any issues with ovulation. I ovulate every month however I haven't been successful in falling pregnant in 10mths so they are trying it. They also suspect I have endo. I hope we are successful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now day 5 of commencing clomid for the first time. Had a laparoscopy/d&c/Hysteroscope/dye 3 weeks ago. I ovulate fine but my FS believes now is my peak time to conceive after almost 18 months of TTC.

So far few side effects and am hoping the next few weeks stay like that. Hoping this month is it and will finally get that BFP i've been waiting for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I've got am 8week old from clomid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rachel,
    Thanks for starting this thread!
    How are you going with it?

I am currently on my second round of clomid after about 15 months TTC.
    First cycle worked- Ultrasound showed a 21mm follicle on day 15 had the trigger shot with good 21 day progesterone levels but unfortunately no positive pregnancy test, my period started on day 32 which is pretty normal for me I have PCOS so my cycle is anywhere between 32-40 days.

I have taken my second lot of 50mg clomid from day 5-9 had an ultrasound today on day 13 of my cycle- 21mm follicle showed so I had my trigger shot this morning, here's hoping I am luckier this cycle.

I didn't notice any side effects with the clomid, I did notice that the trigger shot made me nauseous though which is always fun when you are trying to distinguish between pregnancy and PMS symptoms.
    Would love to hear how you are going on it and hopefully some success stories from others!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have been on holidays so havent checked online. I took clomid this month, unmonitored, and am waiting to test this thursday the 10th. I have moved to the testing in November group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. Hope you don't me joining the chat. I'll be taking clomid next cycle for the first time to see if it will bring ovulation forward as my ovulation is getting later and later. AF due on the 15th November. Any tips