+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Really spewy bub

Just wondering what formula u used for ur spewy bubs? My little man is on losec and Zantac which has the pain factor under control but just want to try and slow the spew down a bit. I tried karicare ar but he still spewed it back up and also adding thicker to his normal formula. I'm supposed to b trying neocate but it's disgusting and I'm not sure I want him on it anyway as his only symptoms r reflux and occasional red rash on face. And unless the reflux flares up he's a pretty happy boy, just so sick of the spew.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have used blackmores, Heinz nuture, karicare soy and now allerpro as its hyrdolysed whey protein as DS may have be dairy intolerant. He's only just become sleet the last couple of weeks throwing up his milk before it gets to the cheese factory state. Our next one will be neocate.

I also mix feed and I'm on a dairy free diet but I find out today the results from our hospital stay if I need to go dairy, lactose & gluten free

There is also a nasty viral infection going round that is impacting little infant so beware of that to. Rhino virus

What are DS poops like ? Are they explosion and stringy or regular formula ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought a tin of allerpro this morning to try have u had any success with it? His poos were quiet mucousy but now because of the meds he is on it has slowed his bowels right down and he's also on Actilax daily to fix it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I have a very spewy Bub too but she's breastfed. Her poo is normal though so I don't think I have to go dairy free

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've only been on it since last sat. But I mix feed and DS gets 2 top ups a day with formula @120ml. My paed said it can take a couple of weeks to notice a difference but as we are testing for dairy intolerant aswell at this stage he is still mucus. Haven't had a reg poop in weeks. Still haven't got out results back from our hospital stay either. He strains a lot when going aswell to the point of crying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I guess il try the allerpro and see how it goes, hope it sorts out for u too😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chemist warehouse has the best deal @ $25 a tin. No other chemist near me had it at all not even national pharmacies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks il go down and have a look if this tin works out ok