+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And again not 5 minutes after having him on the potty he wees in his undies. that's very frustrating but I guess expected. He's coming off a sugar high I think. We made cupcakes and my mum decided to feed him 3 while I ducked out! He's fighting me every time I try to get him to sit down. I dunno am I maybe trying too early and he's not ready yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    And again not 5 minutes after having him on the potty he wees in his undies. that's very frustrating but I guess expected. He's coming off a sugar high I think. We made cupcakes and my mum decided to feed him 3 while I ducked out! He's fighting me every time I try to get him to sit down. I dunno am I maybe trying too early and he's not ready yet?
    Does he 'know' when he has to go? DS was horrible and did not train until he was 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Does he 'know' when he has to go? DS was horrible and did not train until he was 3.
    When he does one he does look down there and say wet but it's definitely after he's done it. He's not liking the feeling of being wet because he cracks it but I'm not sure maybe I'm missing a sign from him or he's just not ready.
    I think I'm asking him every 5 minutes lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm thinking of trying to train DD soon too. She'll be 2 years and 5 months old next Wednesday. She's done stuff on the potty before, but never consistently. When she sits on the potty, she says "Mama sit-ee potty too" wanting me to sit there with her. She knows how to have a go at wiping herself, putting the paper in the toilet, putting the lid down and then pushing the button to flush. She knows how to say "I do a poo", but sometimes when you check, she has done one in her nappy, and sometimes she hasn't; and if you don't take her to the potty if there's nothing in her nappy, within 5 minutes there will be. This morning I sat her on the potty straight after getting her up, but she didn't do anything, so I put her nappy on as usual; then in the time it took me to go outside and get some clean clothes of hers off the line to wear today, she'd done a poo in her nappy. So frustrating. I just today bought a couple of packets of training pants to try her out on and get her used to a short feeling of wetness, before we graduate to her Peppa Pig, or Dory underwear that I also got her today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    For me with DD, pull ups etc didn't achieve anything. I only started to progress with her, when she was in knickers/Terry toweling pants and could really experience what it was like to wet her pants.
    Why would she use the potty, when she knew she'd have a nappy/pull ups on in a minute, that she can go in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    How do you get pee or poo stain or smell out of the carpet when the inevitable accident happens?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla View Post
    How do you get pee or poo stain or smell out of the carpet when the inevitable accident happens?
    Lots of water to try and get it out. Vinegar, water and dishwashing liquid in spray bottle. Spray, leave a bit and then try scrub out. Flush eith water again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Soak up wee with paper towel, pick up as much poop as possible with paper towel, cover thickly with bicarbonate soda, leave till dry (at least 24 hrs) then vacuum it all up.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rosey82 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (27-10-2016),marshmallowpie  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Soak up wee with paper towel, pick up as much poop as possible with paper towel, cover thickly with bicarbonate soda, leave till dry (at least 24 hrs) then vacuum it all up.
    Thanks, was actually looking for a solution and I saw your answer!