+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tell me your success strategies!

Ok hit me with it BHers! The month you got your BFP, what did you do? Did you do anything different to previous months? Only been trying for two cycles; I never expected to be UTD first try, but at the same time am conscious of being in my mid 30s and only starting out. Would love to know what has worked for others! Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I took the worlds biggest list of concoctions hahah!
    I took baby aspirin, b complex, vit b12 (awesome for morning sickness, I had practically none), iron, Elevit, extra folic acid, vitex, bee propolis, coenzyme Q10, maca, vitamin D, vitamin C, selenium, zinc, vitamin E, and calcium.
    DF took a few of these too.

Not sure what worked, but after 18 months TTC after two miscarriages and numerous chemicals, we finally fell pregnant and are due in a few weeks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With DD, we were trying for 7 months. The month I fell pregnant, we went on holidays at O time

With belly bub, regularly throughout my cycle, I would lay on the floor with my legs up the wall. I had heard that this helps blood flow to the uterus. I may also have gone a little kooky, and bought fertility gemstones

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I took the worlds biggest list of concoctions hahah!
    I took baby aspirin, b complex, vit b12 (awesome for morning sickness, I had practically none), iron, Elevit, extra folic acid, vitex, bee propolis, coenzyme Q10, maca, vitamin D, vitamin C, selenium, zinc, vitamin E, and calcium.
    DF took a few of these too.

Not sure what worked, but after 18 months TTC after two miscarriages and numerous chemicals, we finally fell pregnant and are due in a few weeks!
    Wow that is a list! How did you manage to swallow all the supplements each day?!
    What is the purpose of taking the aspirin? How did you know to take all of these things? Were you seeing a FS or a naturopath or both?
    It sounds as though something has worked for you, I am so glad that after some very difficult and heart wrenching moments, you are about to meet your beautiful baby! Thanks and best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    With DD, we were trying for 7 months. The month I fell pregnant, we went on holidays at O time

With belly bub, regularly throughout my cycle, I would lay on the floor with my legs up the wall. I had heard that this helps blood flow to the uterus. I may also have gone a little kooky, and bought fertility gemstones
    Yes I've heard similar stories of people TTC for months and stressing and then boom! Holiday works a treat!!
    Don't know if I could have the patience to lie on the floor with legs up the wall but I will never say never! Crystals are pretty and I am sure they wouldn't hurt, even just for something nice to look at!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babymummatobe hi there just popping in noticing you said you took baby asprin I have been recommended to take asprin. By my ob after two unexplained mcs.. when did you start taking it after you ovulated or the whole cycle?
    Thanks!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachi321 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    @babymummatobe hi there just popping in noticing you said you took baby asprin I have been recommended to take asprin. By my ob after two unexplained mcs.. when did you start taking it after you ovulated or the whole cycle?
    Thanks!
    Hi there. I took it the whole cycle. Apparently it can help to make the lining more optimal for implantation.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had acupuncture done as my luteal phase wasn't long enough and i has one session before my fertile period and it did the trick. Took 8 months to fall pregnant.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post: