+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Where to find general info?

A couple of days ago I got my first bfp. I'm super excited and questions about what I should and shouldn't do keep popping into my head! I don't want to become too over the top, nor do I want to scour the net too much as I know there'll be horror stories and/or conflicting info.

Is there a book(s) or a website that will be helpful? I'm not seeing my obgyn for 3 more weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Where to find general info?

I googled a lot in the early days as it seemed the simplest option. I find I end up on the 'what to expect' site quite frequently when I have questions

Congrats on your pregnancy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi @Yogis Mumma - bubhub has a tonne of pregnancy information on our website. Just head on over to the Pregnancy Lounge http://www.bubhub.com.au/loungepregnancy.php (there's a tab in the app menu direct to the Pregnancy Lounge) or check out our Online Pregnancy Guides http://www.bubhub.com.au/guides/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (04-10-2016)