+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We take our baby 8m 6m adjusted everywhere. We're a youngish family that still drink and have fun. We've always said that we will get the baby to fit in with us. She's good sometimes but others she's a nightmare. Last night NRL grandfinal she was a nightmare at my brother house. She wouldn't sleep when she was meant to and was a pain crying and carting on. I stayed there and she settled eventually

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If we go out at night taking the kids with us we don't stay out too late past their bed times. They are generally well behaved and family friendly so others to play with. I took the boys to the grand final party Saturday which I don't usually take them too, they had a footy and a ball, ipads and colouring books and crayons. They were able to play pool for a while. It was a big day for them, were there from midday to 8.30pm. They were fine. Ds3 had 2 sleeps in his pram. 8, 5, 2yrs
    Last edited by Blessedwith3boys; 03-10-2016 at 19:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would take my 5yo anywhere with me. She's been going to concerts since she was 2 (Andre Reui who she loved, Katy perry, Taylah swift). But those were all "her" concerts that I went to just for her. The true test was when I took her to a "mummy music" concert which was Tweedy (guy from wilco). She loved it and bopped away. The concert was 3 hours drive away and she chatted for till midnight when I forced her to go to sleep. Up early the next morning for swimming lessons and she didn't miss a beat. She's just that sort of kid though. Loves music. Loves being out and about.

However I'm the mum of two... and my nearly 3yo hasn't been to any concerts. I don't think she would like it beyond 5 mins. When she gets tired she gets foul.

As a previous poster said it depends on the child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep we do. Not a lot and usually just for special occasions but doesn't bother us. Really depends on the kids. My 3 year old could go till midnight if I let him and if he's really tired, he'll sit on my lap and conk out. Baby sleeps in the ergo so can go anywhere. We're pretty social, we catch up with friends regularly and if it's at night, our boys are generally fine to come with us and stay up a bit late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS1 2 years
    DS2 9 months

We take them out for dinner at night.. no trouble.. they love our fav rest too specially DS1, who waits for it every weekend.