+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default When to start fresh IVF cycle after FET

Hi there. I have a query. I am seeing my fertility Doctor on Tuesday to work out where I go after a failed FET due to embryo loss during power failure during Adelaides storm last week. Of course I am beyond devastated as I had 2 day 5 embryos ready for transfer, however I am trying to focus now on the future. I came off all meds last Thursday (2 days ago) and expecting AF soon. My question is how long after that would I be expecting to under go a new IVF cycle considering my last cycle was 4 years ago?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry for your loss, it's beyond devastating. There is a thread on here with over 40's doing IVF, they might have some helpful info about what you could do to improve egg quality & how long that can take... good on you for doing some research, best to arm yourself before you see your FS... I am praying for your happy ending XX

Similar Threads

1. Hello Fresh
    By beancounter in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27-08-2016, 14:07
  2. Fresh produce - what do you buy even when it's expensive?
    By Mod-Degrassi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 22-02-2016, 22:02
  3. Who's about to start first stim cycle?
    By Lintard in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:22