+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My motto has always been twins the first time or not at all, but I used to say I wanted 4 for even numbers while my husband wants 3. Right now with two I'm wondering if even 3 will be too much so definitely thinking one more pregnancy will be it and hopefully it will only be a singleton. I do know one family with twins after two singles and one of my besties has twins but seeing how stressful her pregnancy was would scare me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we go for a third I'll be secretly hoping for twins because it'll be the only way I'll get 4 children! DH is done at 3.
    Though I'd have preferred my first or second to have been twins, it would be so much harder to have two older children as well!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She looks beautiful. I think twins for 3 and 4 would be really tough if you already have 2, including a toddler. When we first had our third, i think i posted that going from 2 to 3 was a breeze. I lied lol. It is tough now as we are out numbered and find it tough to cover activities as they get older. But its okay we just have to work out logistics as we go. All the best to the Judds.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I thought 2 to 3 was a breeze too. When #3 was a baby, so easy, but now it is so busy and at times quite stressful! We do have more good days than bad though Now #4 is on the way, the only way I'm dealing with it is that the house is already chaotic and hectic so one more isn't going to make a huge difference. I have an idea for what is about to come! Will be easier cos the other three are at school and older, otherwise I don't know how I'd handle it. Twins for number 3 and 4 would be hard going, especially with their kids being so young, but I'm sure the Judds can afford help if they need it.
    @TaylorMade never say never! You could totally end up like me and have a freak accident almost 7 years later lol We were done, although excited, this has now cemented it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twolegs For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister went for #3 with her husband (2nd partner after 2 singletons with her 1st) and 'boom' twins! She was approx 31yrs at conception/birth 😲

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default For those not sure about having a third....

Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    PS I want to know either what her skin care regime is or what make up she wears. She always looks flawless!
    It's east to look awesome after child birth when you've had cosmetic surgery beforehand and have the time/finances to focus on your own appearance in the months/weeks/days/hours before and after the birth.

Yep I just said that.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

amyd  (01-10-2016),babybeeno1  (01-10-2016),Bel0v3d  (01-10-2016),delirium  (01-10-2016),HeavenBlue  (02-10-2016),J37  (01-10-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (01-10-2016),Tinkers  (30-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Do we really think Rebecca Judd looks "gorgeous"? I think she looks tired, and her face "sunken". Which is perfectly reasonable after a LSCS.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thank you!! I think she looks very thin (not naturally) and her skin is full of Botox peels and facials. Her lips would have fillers lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is it really a bad thing if she has had botox/fillers? Or facials? Or if she put on a little makeup after birth?

What she does to her body is her choice. Why should she receive judgement on her looks when the picture is to celebrate the birth of her children.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (01-10-2016),atomicmama  (03-10-2016),besha  (01-10-2016),coco babies  (01-10-2016),Happymum2  (01-10-2016),HollyGolightly81  (01-10-2016),nettz84  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you put up a photo on Instagram, of course people are going to comment. It's not like she just sent through an MMS to her friends and family.

I barely even know who she is, and I certainly don't think she's gorgeous.

The babies are cute though

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (01-10-2016),VicPark  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    If you put up a photo on Instagram, of course people are going to comment. It's not like she just sent through an MMS to her friends and family.

I barely even know who she is, and I certainly don't think she's gorgeous.

The babies are cute though

She is a public figure so yes, she will post a pic to the public.

Sure everyone has a right to comment so comment away - but comments can be read by anyone including the original owner and how do you think they would feel if they read horrible judgemental comments about her looks when it was a picture about her babies and family.

Seeming as people here have said looks are not important and then comment on how she looks. And judge what she 'may' have done in order to look the way she does in a negative way.

Maybe she has good genes? Maybe it makes her feel good? Does it really matter?