+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant? Feel like I'm crazy!

Ok so this is a long one bare with me. I have two kids- 4 and 6. I was married and had my tubes tied during c-section with my youngest. I've since devorced my husband and have been with a new partner for around 5months. We have been very, umm, active. Lately I've been feeling what feels like kicking and rolling movement in my tummy. Also vibrating in my uterus, both I have only felt when pregnant. The catch is I'm still getting reg period and two pbn. Now I've been leeking small amounts of colostrum (I stopped bf over a year ago) thinking back I'm seeing signs. About a month or two into relationship I had a week long migraine- happened with both my pregs but didn't think of that at the time. I've thrown up a few times after eating fatty food and have gone off coffee. I'm vegan and been craving lamb, which hasn't happened in yrs. My boobs got big and itchy/tender for a while but went back to normal. I've lost weight everywhere but my tummy seems bigger. My periods have almost halved in blood volume, they are usually very heavy. They are still defiantly 'normal' for most women, just a dayshorter and I'm changing my cup a lot less. Last period it was a week late (I'm always spot on) stopped two days in for two days then started again for a day and a half. I started medicinal cannabis around the time they slowed down and thought it was that, I told a freind what a bonus that the cannabis had reduced my period by half. My partner has been sometimes hitting my cervix during sex for last couple of months (sorry tmi) which is un comfortable and doesn't normally happen. After getting two bfn I was like ok I'm not pregnant. My tummy is soft, I don't think I can feel my uterus. But today I felt a definitive 'thump' in there and cramping and movement, then I leaked colostrum, just a few drops but I can feel drawing. Am I going crazy?!?! Surley I can't be pregnant? I feel like if i go to Drs they will laugh at me!

Ok update. The kicking has gotten stronger and now I'm noticing it even when distracted doing things. I have very bad lower back/joint pain. My 'period' came 10 days early and was far from normal. This morning I got a faint pod pc hpt, but it was very light and I'm not sure it wasn't an Evap line. Im sure my tummy is growing. I've booked into the Drs but can't get in for a week, it's driving me mad, I feel pregnant. Btw this is not something I'm hoping for at this point in time!
    Last edited by Misticmama; 04-10-2016 at 10:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would go to the dr. It probably is not pregnancy but breast changes (such as discharge) need to be investigated. Same with any changes to periods/uterus etc etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Misticmama  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou, I've booked to see the dr in a week