+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default soy allergy

Miss 3.5 is allergic to soy, almonds and egg
    Miss 7 months is allergic to dairy, sesame and wheat.

We are now totally on a fruit, veggies and somewhat meat diet. I'm struggling and i mean the water is above my head and i can't get to the top.

Both kids are undergoing a skin prick test on the 10th oct. I don't think i have ever wished my life away but hurry up.

So far i have handled the kids allergies with ease (even daycare with miss 3) now meet soy. I swear that stuff is in everything. We all are starving. Miss 3 is basically what this post is about. Soy absolutely sends her crazy and i don't mean tantrums i mean full on psychotic. She does this for about 4 hours after eating her eyes swell she vomits like the exorcist swears, bites, punches and tries to get knives (which i have put up) because she says she wants to kill us. She gets a rash and hives all over.

I am at the end of my rope. I have cut soy out of our diets which is in everything. Even her multivitamin has soy ( tocopheryl) our baby wipes have soy and our shampoo.

I guess i just need to get it off my chest I'm struggling so bad. Husband is fifo and he sees the difference. Last night he even said i want my little girl back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man I'm feeling you.. I'm bfing my little one who seems to have issues with Dairy, egg and soy so I'm in the hungry boat too! I just can't believe how much food etc has soy in it. I have a sneaking suspicion that gluten may be causing her drama too. I have been eating fruit, vegetables, Turkish bread and dark chocolate. I googled vegan baking and it looks like there are some yummy recipes. Not much help but you're not alone!
    Hahaha the most delicious thing I ate last week was potatoes cut into chunks roasted in the oven with a little olive oil and salt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply. I can't eat wheat or dairy or sesame either because I'm breastfeeding.(nooo chocolate) I thought surely it can't be true i snuck a bite of cheese. Bub covered from head to toe in rash with explosive poops yep won't try that again.

My main diet is breakfast corn thins with jam. Lunch salad. Dinner rice and veg. Although i have just made awesome bliss balls dates coconut cocoa dried apricots and coconut oil. Yep they are pretty good.

We can never eat out again (sad face) even just walking into a bakery little bub breaks out. Miss 3 gets contact rashes and hives just from the tables.

I feel like i have done something wrong. I feel like a bad mum. We tried for 6 years before we were blessed. And now this. ..