+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That Pram is useless and is designed for photo shoots with royals. It is so impractical. Um 37kg?! How do you push a 37kg Pram? How would you ever lift a 37kg Pram into the car?
    Wait until you're pregnant for all the reasons everyone has listed here. Then buy a nice pretty but practical Pram with a bassinet attachment. Friend of mine had a white leather bugaboo bassinet. Cost a bomb but at least it was practical and convertible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha $3000 aud dollars. I mean seriously and the weight you'd need to tow on the bull bar of a 4wd. My sister has friends with more money then any of us could dream of but none of them have prams like this even celeb's you see in trash mags are more practical

Thanks
    Reviews
    Few things you would need to take into account if you are serious about this pram -
    1) what if you have a c-section? There's no way possible I could have lifted 37kg out of a car for a good 6 weeks or more. Lifting my 10kg toddler was tough enough..
    2) What if you have twins or children close together? There's no way this pram would be practical for multiples. I always regretted my first pram, had to sell it to get a double after DD2 was born.
    3) That is going to take up your whole boot, hope you don't want to do any groceries?
    Just my thoughts anyway, for a last baby where you don't have a c/s, aren't having anymore children and know you have a large enough boot, then yep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green is cool...or should i say "fern".
    But I'll take my $320 city mini any day.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkers For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (28-09-2016),RmumR  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do you fit anything in the shopping basket? Also, does it work for older children? Or just newborn? Honestly, this pram looks like the worst, most impractical thing I've ever seen! I spent $2k on my donkey, but t takes two chicken, fits perfectly in my boot, doesn't weigh half a ton and does exactly what I want. It's the fourth pram I've had in the past four years, because what I thought I wanted, really wasn't all that good in the end lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone has already covered my other thoughts on the pram, but one more would be, if you are set on this pram, go an easy to sell colour, like Navy. Prams like this hold their value pretty well so if its a good colour/well looked after, you'll get money for it when you're ready to sell.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

bezzy  (28-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The price alone would put me off but the killer would be the weight of it! I've had 3 c sections and I wouldn't have been able to use that pram at all for probably the first 2 months. When you've got a newborn practicality is a huge consideration. This pram looks nice but completely unusable for everyday life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How does it convert to sitting up for an older baby? It only mentions a newborn.. So you're spending £1,750 on something you can only use for a maximum of 6 months?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for the comments and advice. I should have specified that this would not be an everyday pram, I plan on waiting until I am pregnant to buy a more practical pram for everyday and everything else for baby. This pram is more for going for walks or walking to the shop (which I do on a daily basis) and to me is also something I could display in my home because I just love old fashioned prams and the workmanship that goes into it. Also another reason for getting this pram is I dabble in baby photography, mainly just for friends now, possibly more professional in the future but this would make a great prop.

I should have explained my reasoning more clearly but with these points in mind what colour do you like best?

Thanks again for the advice 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the teal colour is lovely